Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
As a Business Analyst, you will analyse the organisation, document its processes, assess the business model and its integration with technology.
Propose process/product/service/data improvement to Domain Leads
Bridge the business problems (modelization supported by Subject Matter Expert and Key Users) and the technology solutions (provided by IT/IS) :
Foster SME reviews to characterize need for process or tool improvement
Promote standards technology solution to SME and domain leads.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
Set up workshops with Subject Matter Experts and Key Users in order to assess and modelize the process, roles & responsibilities.
Identify and lay down specifications for technology solutions with IT/IS support.
Identify and lay down guidelines for business in order to comply with the technology solution, with SME & Key Users support.
Prepare test scenarios for End of Development and for User Acceptance Test.
Parlons de vous
Qualified to a minimum of degree in a Mechanical / Aerospace / Structural Engineering field
Extensive experience in PLM system deployment
Proficient communication and presentation skills
Sound organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage and meet deadlines
Empathy to understand other's issues and offer workaround.
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Some UK and international travel will be required at times.
Localisez votre futur site
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
- © Safran