Parlons de votre future mission
The Junior Progress business partner position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
The position serves as a consultant to management on continuous improvement-related topics. The position will also include the support to complex projects within the designated business area. It will also include the support to the Risk Management process.
IMPROVEMENT THROUGH BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
• Prepare & support the annual strategy seminar within the unit according to the process in order to define the improvement for the next year/s to come
• To partner with specific business areas to create an Operational Excellence plan which delivers a lean based continuous improvement capability
• Align & prioritise lean/Progress initiatives & project objectives for the business area ensuring there is no overlap or conflict of local improvements with wider transformational objectives
• Work with functional leaders, to deliver & report progress of the Operational Excellence plan consisting of a portfolio of process foundation & improvement activities
• Run ‘events & workshops' to establish & embed lean flow cells to promote problem solving & learning capabilities
DELIVERY OF TANGIBLE, SUSTAINED IMPROVEMENT
• Oversee the co-ordination of projects within the unit & adopt a Project Management O approach to management & delivery to ensure sustainability in the long term
• Deliver a success-based Operational Excellence scorecard which provides visual management & tracking of continuous improvement projects ongoing within the unit
• Work with vertical functional leaders to establish continuous improvement goals & act as a liaison with finance to build improvement budgets & validate actual improvement results
• Scope, plan & coach Green/Black Belts with Lean Six Sigma project based improvement when appropriate
• Deliver tangible performance improvements of key value chains measured through process KPIs, increased value to the customer & employees through a reduction in non-value add activities & variability in the process
• Deliver complex projects within the business unit as and when required
COACHING & MENTORING
• Train, coach & mentor business unit & operational teams to assure understanding & acceptance of continuous improvements, lean processes, best practices & tools
• Effect change by influencing operational teams to adopt lean concepts such as 5s, QRQC, A3, PDCA, standard work, DMAIC, problem solving, visual management & the creation of lean flow cells in their daily work
• Gain buy-in of senior leaders & support them through the stages of maturity & effectiveness as their teams learn new ways of working & understand how to apply continuous improvement tools & techniques
Et en complément ?
• Identification of cross functional projects designed to deliver significant financial value
• Working with the analytical functions to determine where best to deploy improvement activity
• Developing concepts with the business unit so that the projects can be successfully implemented
• Establish process ownership & management through a competency framework which embeds continuous improvement as a core capability
DIGITALIZATION & INNOVATION
• Drive the units framework that support idea generation & implementation & participative innovation
• Develop a local strategy for innovation & digitalization that aligns with group objectives
• Work closely with the Risk Manager to adopt & embed the relevant governance and activities related to the Risk management in designated business units.
• Represents Safran Nacelles & its Progress team to customers, shareholders, employees & other stakeholders
PROGRESS TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate as an integral member of the Strategy & Progress Team
• Develop and deliver in conjunction with the wider team & the site strategic improvement plan to ensure delivery of short term – medium goals & longer term sustainable improvements
• Utilise different leadership styles to deliver high levels of engagement across the business to enable us to reach our goals
• Act in a responsible safe manner in line with the sites Health and Safety policies & procedures
Parlons de vous
Prior experience working in a project management/continuous improvement function
Strong leadership skills & ability to lead direct & indirect teams (matrix management)
Ability to navigate through challenging situations, to reach collaborative solutions
Proven record of delivering sustained business improvements in operational environments
Understanding & use of data to drive informed decisions for process measurement systems
The ability to test/challenge current thinking & formulate new practices/policies.
Hands on training & coaching of individuals & teams from senior leaders to team members
Experience of working with risk management framework
Experience of working with quality standards in an aerospace or automotive environment
Demonstrable professional credibility & solid ethics, evidenced by experience of sound judgment & decision-making
Ability to present with impact & sell the benefits of improvement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Nacelles est un leader mondial des nacelles d'avions et un acteur de l'après-vente avec 23 000 équipements en services et 145 000 heures de vol par jour. La société est présente sur tous les segments du marché, des avions régionaux et d'affaires aux plus grands avions de ligne.
- © Safran