Parlons de votre future mission
Within the Hardware development team in a highly internationalized context (Power Sites abroad, partnerships, customers, subcontractors), the successful candidate will participate to the design and development of electronic subassemblies integrated in equipment used for generation and distribution of electrical energy, in severe environments (thermal, vibration, EMC, etc.) and in strict compliance to aerospace standards.
The candidate will ensure the technical development of electronic subsets of our products, during the definition, design and development phases, in accordance with the applicable plans and standards.
1. Participate in the definition of the functional and physical architectures of the products with architects, products line leaders and potential partners (customer or supplier)
2. Structure and formalize the design requirements of the electronic sub-assemblies, writing the specifications of the electronic subassemblies
3. Design of electronic subassemblies:
• Write architectural description and interface requirements
• Design and simulate the electronic circuits,
• Electronic component selection using the components data base, appropriate to the requirements
• Produce the electrical schematics
• Monitor the routing of PCBs and the manufacturing of electronic boards and prototypes
• Write/collate information supporting certification
4. Write test procedures and perform or follow development tests for electronic subassemblies
5. Participate in hardware integration, functional and environmental qualification tests
6. Optimize solutions to functional, environmental and industrial constraints
7. Design to cost
8. Participate in project reviews
9. If applicable, collaborate with industrial partners or subcontractors to whom work has been subcontracted
10. Investigate and solve technical problems, discovered at any point of the development
11. Manage the product configuration and ensure the processing of the problems reports and configuration change
12. Ensure the conformity of products with the performance and quality criteria
Parlons de vous
• Experience of at least 5 years in the development of embedded electronics, ideally acquired in aeronautics, demonstrating the ability to develop a number of embedded electronic equipment or complex electronic card assemblies, from specification to production.
• Technical skills :
- Electronic product and / or electronic power architecture
- Design of electronic boards: schematics, routing, industrialization
• Extensive knowledge in analogue and/or digital electronic design:
- Analogue Hardware design in components / architectures: DC/DC or AC/DC, isolated or non-isolated power converters up to 100 watts, Acquisition / processing circuits: discrete inputs/outputs, temperature sensor, current, voltage, resolver, Monitoring, Regulation, Protections, EMC and lightning filtering,
- Digital Hardware design in components / architectures: Digital Components: FPGA, DSP, Microcontrollers, ASIC, logic. Communication buses and protocols: CAN, ARINC 429, RS485, Ethernet, AFDX.
• Knowledge electronic products in the field of control / command
• Knowledge of product development processes for aeronautics as well as constraints related to the aeronautical environment (DO254, DO160 ..)
- © Safran