Parlons de votre future mission
As R&D Manager you are leading a team of engineers and the workshop for prototyping and V&V testing. The R&D team is currently set up with 1 workshop engineer, 1 V&V/Quality engineer and 3 Product Development engineers, all based in Alkmaar.
We currently open our doors for a candidate eager to lead the R&D team.
• Daily management of personnel, tasks and projects in Product Development.
• Develop and materialize new products and technologies in cooperation with Business Unit management and Sales & Marketing
• Coordinate and control the product development process to ensure timely completion and budget adherence
• Support Sales department and/or customers with the required product related technical support
• Drive operational excellence in Engineering
• Contribute to achieve and maintain the Product Roadmap for Catering Equipment together with internal stakeholders
• Create new BU specific innovative concept products and solutions.
• Add and/or strengthen “Research” knowledge and skills in the R&D team
• Define, coordinate and maintain the BU specific research projects
• Create an Innovation culture and environment in the team
Parlons de vous
Education & knowledge
You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design Engineering.
You have at least three years of experience in a technical design and innovation position
You have at least three years of experience in leading a team in an technical environment
You have strong experience in project management
You gained experience with designing and improving processes
You are punctual and work accurately.
You are a strong collaborator, able to connect with various (internal) stakeholder within and outside of our product development team.
You dare to challenge the status quo; you know how to promote and embed your ideas effectively.
You have an entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set
Localisez votre futur site
Toermalijnstraat 16 1812 RL
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran