Parlons de votre future mission
Performs full recruitment cycle and employment of new and existing employees for Safran USA. Acts as the subject expert in Safran's hiring process, acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a high quality experience for both parties.
Et en complément ?
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Reviews resumes and applications to create a short list of candidates to submit to the hiring manager.
• Interviews and screens applicants for technical competences, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization, and function effectiveness.
• Proactively develops strategic relationships and engagement strategies with identified education organizations, diverse entities, and referral networks.
• Generates innovative ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve the efficiency of the recruitment and hiring process along with the experience of hiring managers and candidates.
• Facilitates the effective interaction and contribution of hiring managers and candidates.
• On the lookout for emerging trends and technologies in recruitment.
Parlons de vous
Education: Professional degree in Psychology, preferably in business administration or related.
Experience: Experience in recruitment process (different level profiles), different level interviews, management in recruitment sources, and direct search.
Languages: English (Mandatory)
• Knowledge in recruitment and hiring process.
• Low, medium and high level interviews.
• Use of recruitment tools (social networks, web pages).
• Application of psychometric tests.
• Application of technical test.
• Knowledge in TRESS software.
Leadership / Management / Personal skills:
• Recruiting and interviewing skills.
• Professionalism, organization, and project management skills.
• Excellent communication competences.
• Proactive ability and organization
• Phone and online meeting platform skills.
Localisez votre futur site
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
Basse Californie Mexique
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran