Parlons de votre future mission
Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Et en complément ?
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Data input in Tress system (New Hires, Terms and employee internal movements)
• Performed the weekly process pre-payroll information and send it to the payroll department in Share Service Center.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Provide employee onboarding to new hires.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met. Identifies training needs for the departments in the company.
• Interviews new candidates and employees for internal promotions.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Elaborate and follow up the communication plan/strategy for the Mexicali Site internally and externally with the other Safran Sites and the community.
• Stablish professional links with Technical Schools and Universities, to participate in their events and have an ongoing internship student program.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Parlons de vous
• Pre-payroll Process
• Develop human resources statistics
• Knowledge in TRESS system
• Mexican Federal Labor law
• Procedures with the labor board regarding training.
• MS Office, Power BI (Desirable)
Leadership skills/Management skills/Personal skills
• Customer service skills
• Communication and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Values aligned to Safran's leadership model (Embarking on a shared vision, empowering people, Leading by example, Scoring as a team and daring to innovate)
Localisez votre futur site
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran