Description du poste
Coordinates all program activity, part sales and customer service functions within the Manufacturing Facility. This includes, but is not limited to, team leadership of all internal and external resources required to generate customer proposals, engineering drawings, specifications, standards and certification documentation. Provides pre and post production support.
• Trains and mentors less experienced Program Managers and Associate Program Managers by reviewing best practices, helping to develop required skills and sharing experiences at the senior level.
• Provides clear direction and delegation of tasks to program support staff as needed.
• Collaborates with Engineering and outside technical contractors to ensure the goals of each specified project are met.
• Serves as point of contact for Sales and receives request for quotes and supports creation of customer proposals based upon input of all applicable departments including Sales.
• Receives customer purchase order and ensures these are loaded into the AX system.
• Provides acknowledgements to customer for each purchase order, initiates additional work requests (AWRs) when applicable and manages status and follows up on purchase order activity.
• Acts as Program Manager for assigned projects, providing customer feedback on schedule, pricing and other activities.
• Schedules and coordinates design reviews, customer meetings and issue resolution tasks.
• Serves as point of contact for part sales to customers including quoting, receiving and acknowledging purchase orders.
• Ensures the purchase orders are loaded into the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and follows through on delivery of product.
• Oversees the sample generation process for customers.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline and ten years related experience and three years of people management experience. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred. PMP certification preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Exigences du poste
• Proven management skills including displayed leadership of high-performing team.
• Strong coaching, mentoring and overall employee development skills.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Must possess broad technical knowledge.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience with high-level, critical, analytic and strategic thinking.
• Ability to balance sensitive company information with customer needs and issues.
• Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or project teams.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications and Project Management software.
• Knowledge of Autodesk (AutoCAD) products as well as Microsoft Project software.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
• Able to climb and work on step stools and/or ladders.
• Able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
• Able to reach overhead.
• Able to work in a non-dust-free environment.
• Normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks).
• Full range of motion with both hands.
• Can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.