Parlons de votre future mission
SAE is openning a new plant dedicated to the maintenance of aircraft engines in Hyderabad. We are recruiting an HR manager who will be responsible for recruiting, managing the staff and implement the HR fundamentals of this new entity.
- Ensure the recruitment of employees on the trades and skills expected by the business sectors
- set up the HR organisation of this new entity
- organise training for new employees
- define the HR strategy, policy to meet the company development needs.
-work close with line managers to define the recrutement plan , training plan, succession plan and support the organization change
- provide staffing service to management and expatriates and advise to line managers for HR matters
- lead the RH team and monitor the HR activities to ensure compliance with the corporate HR process and local law and regulations
- set up, adjust and monitor the compensation and benefits system to ensure external competitive and internal fairness
-make the headcount plan, HR expense budget and control the HR costs
- report and communicate to head office,
-lead and coach the HR Team ton ensure the annual HR objectives are met with continues improvement
- set up HR management systems on the same Safran standards: performance and development interviews, campaign for increases and promotions, training plans, development plans, career management
Parlons de vous
Education : Master degree in human resources.
Professional experience :
- Minimum 8 yeards related working experience in an multi-national manufacturing company, minime 5 years in management position
- Rich experience on recruiting, training, C&B, employee relationship, legal case handling
Key Capababilitees :
- Motivated, initiative, responsible
- Abilitaty to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- reporting capacity
Job knowledge and expertise :
- In depth knowledge of the country law regulations and local HR practices and policies
- Advanced computer skills in microsoft office
- Good command of both oral and written Englishj, French language is an advantage
Localisez votre futur site
10, allée du Brévent - CE1420 Courcouronnes 91019
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran