Parlons de votre future mission
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) is in charge of leading the commercial engine and support/services sales campaigns for Safran Aircraft Engines (SAE), CFM and where relevant, Powerjet, for specific customer accounts in the Middle East region.
He/she achieves sales and profitability objectives as defined by the Company, for the identified campaigns of the region.
The RSD defines a customer sales strategy, contributes to secure associated sales agreements, and ensures the customers satisfaction. He/she fulfills such goals within the agreed internal processes and procedures of Safran as well as those in force within the CFM and Powerjet partnership. In his/her role, the RSD contributes to the continuous improvement plan of the Sales Division on quality, processes, leadership and management aspects.
The RSD manages Safran's CFM sales activities in full coordination with the GE Sales team. His/her ultimate objective is to contribute to Safran's global positioning in the sales region.
Planning & networking
•Formalize a sales strategy by customer and maintain a customer account information file in coordination with the Marketing team
•Develop relationship and personal ties with all stakeholders of the designated customers in the region, mapping and identifying the decision-making process and actors of the customers (CEO, CFO, COO, Maintenance and Support VPs etc)
•Develop the network of relationship with all actors of airframers and partners associated with the customer accounts (regional sales directors of Boeing, Airbus, and GE in particular), set up regular reviews and meetings to ensure good coordination
•Provide a gameboard of forthcoming campaigns and sales activities for the given customer accounts
Leading sales campaigns and activities
•Identify the need for engines and services products for each customer, prepare for the receipt of the consultations/RFI/RFQ/RFPs, to ensure Safran will have all necessary inputs to develop a wining proposal
•Propose sales campaign strategies, and agree with the relevant partners (GE for CFM)
•Discuss, challenge and align with GE on CFM sales campaign strategies, and embark upon the relevant internal stakeholders
•Lead and define pacing of the Business Team activities associated with each campaign, and in charge of receiving the RFP from the customer, providing all necessary inputs to launch the financial analysis, elaborating the answers to the customer, promoting specific internal meeting when needed (LDR, SDR…) and obtaining the necessary internal approvals
•Provide proposals to customers in coordination with GE (for CFM), define the tactics, contribute to the negotiation process and to obtain the signature of the associated agreements, in order to finalize and secure the deal as per objectives defined
•Promote value selling analysis and presentations to customers in order to reinforce our Product value and get positioning advantages
Et en complément ?
• Provide formalized feedback during and past campaigns in order to improve the next ones
• Contribute to any required commercial negotiation or restructuring activity downstream during the implementation phase of the sales agreements
• Remain involved in all commercial dealings with customer during the phase of execution of the sales agreements (installed, spares, and aftermarket, services/MRO activities), in order to resolve any commercial issues appearing during the term of the agreements, in conjunction with the Customer Team leaders in charge
Complying with processes and other support tasks to commercial activities
• Ensure, via the entire process, full compliance with the company's Trade Compliance rules, as well as all the other governing Safran and SAE procedures, and CFM & Powerjet operating practices pertaining to the sales activities
• Support all other transverse sales initiatives launched by the Sales & Marketing Division, and represent the voice of customers, as well as the sales process, in any internal meetings or seminars where sales inputs are required
• Contribute actively to the Continuous Improvement plan of the Division, as well as to the Leadership and Management initiatives, and provide all necessary inputs to the metrics governing the sales process
• Ensure constructive coordination with, and inputs to, the Customer Teams, and all other organizations/divisions of SAE procedures, and CFM & Procedures, and CFM & Powerjet operating practices
Parlons de vous
• Education: Bachelor's degree, and/or Master in Engineering or sales or equivalent; MBA confirmed skills in Leadership, negotiation and transverse/project Management
more than 5 years in Aviation Business/Customer relations with Airframers / Airlines / Lessors, in Sales & Marketing and/or business development environments
• Background in Sales & Marketing, Customer operations and support, or Program management
• Knowledge of engines and engine maintenance/ services is a plus
• Other aspects:
High degree of personal engagement and dedication.
Good communication and inter-personal skills at all levels
Proactive and creative attitudes
Autonomy (work far from main base) Resilience (management of high-stake negotiations)
Significant traveling requirements to customer bases
• Reports to Safran's VP Regional Sales for Middle-East and Africa
Localisez votre futur site
Rond Point René Ravaud 77550
Ile de France France