Parlons de votre future mission
Responsible in managing and sourcing the local & regional supply
base for Indirect products & services for the facilities located in Northern Mexico (Chihuahua, Mexicali, and Tijuana). This will include the process from the
sourcing up to the contract management during the life of the contract.
Parlons de vous
• Accountable for the development, negotiation and administration of
various types of agreements for indirect materials, operating supplies
and facility services.
• Source and develop a supply base that provides maximum value to
• Develops, leads and maintains purchasing plans to maximize value
• Identify and initiate process improvements, standardization, cost
saving opportunities and value added supplier programs between
plant personnel and suppliers.
• Participate in cross-functional projects as required and perform the
established administrative functions to support role.
• Formalize and execute the local & regional Indirect purchasing
strategy (e.g. local tooling).
• Manage the Savings Plan in the system assigned for the sites under
his/her purview & associated contractualization
• Liaise and co-ordinate with various departments (Manufacturing,
Engineering, Production, Quality, Program Management, Facilities
etc.) and other Safran sites as required to maximize customer service
• Draft a monthly savings reporting slide deck and present the results
and actions to the company leadership
• Be the prime focal for 1 or 2 companies in charge of liaising between
the central purchasing functions and the site leadership to address
ongoing actions, savings, roadblocks and opportunities
• Resolve daily general issues as required.
Localisez votre futur site
Parque Aeroespacial de Querétaro. 76278