Parlons de votre future mission
A Marketing Analysts contribute to:
• Defining, implementing and supporting the aftermarket commercial strategy and marketing roadmap for Safran Aerosytems BUs, noticeably Aerosafety Systems (Oxygen Systems, Evacuation Systems) and Fuid & Hydaulics systems (Elastomer, Fuel, Hydraulics systems)
• Acting as an Aftermarket Product Line owner on Business/Sales topics within the organization and be identified as such
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be in charge of:
- Define the strategic orientations, short term and long term, to meet and exceed BUs aftermarket sales growth objectives. Present strategic orientations to SAS ExCom and BUs C-levels and obtain their approval.
- Define & achieve the aftermarket sales objectives by using necessary means (Price policy, route to market, customer targeting, new services, …)
- Forecast the aftersales for all BUs sites and all market segments (Budget, MTP and updates). Coordinate with SAS ExCom, regional managers and BUs C-level to ensure alignment in visions
- Prepare and lead the governance meetings with the BUs related to Business (Strategic Committee, Point of Sales etc.)
- Ensure a strong relationship with BUs' teams and alignment of objectives between Safran Aerosystems BUs' and Safran Aerosystems Services
Marketing & Business Development
- Monitor the market (market share, market price, offered services, PMA competition, DER development, used parts availability, …) and insure SAS keeps up with customer expectations in terms of services.
- Define commercial policies, especially when a new part or new service is launched. Define and implement a communication plan, both internally (training of the Sales Managers) and externally (Marketing materials, Social Network)
- Create business plan templates to be used by the Sales Managers. Train the sales managers for use of the business plan templates
- Support Sales teams on a day-to-day basis by uploading the CRM with business intel, business opportunities, marketing materials and by attending customers' meetings when necessary (airlines, MRO, distributors…)
- Lead the development of new aftermarket products and/or offer, build the related business case (ROI study) and marketing plan and implement it together with Sales teams
- Manage & lead the development of Safran Aerosystems Partnerships on the aftermarket (MRO and parts distribution).
Et en complément ?
- Worldwide market
- Manage sales budget for multiple sites (Europe and/or USA)
- Sales of several MUSD/year
- In charge of strategic development monitored at CEO level
Parlons de vous
Master's Degree (Business School/University/Engineering School) with at least 5 year professional experience in a similar position and in technical/industrial environment.
Fluent in English. An international experience is preferred.
Proficient in the use of usual IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Familiar with marketing process and tools.
• Analytical mind
• Synthesis skills
• Ability to manage several projects / being autonomous
• Rigorous and well organized
• Good business sense, customer-oriented
• Team player and leadership
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills (high exposure to senior management)
Localisez votre futur site
61 RUE PIERRE CURIE 78370
Ile de France France
- © Safran