Parlons de votre future mission
A newly created position, Global Talent Acquisition Manager is part of the global Human Resources team. The position is responsible for the execution of the recruitment strategy, including employer branding, candidate experience and proactive recruitment techniques (from sourcing through onboarding). The Global Talent Acquisition Manager will evaluate and create a strategy to respond to the ever-evolving market landscape in all of our geographic regions, including but not limited to, community engagement, university relations, strategic sourcing and any other new and creative campaigns to attract talent for our fast-growing company. This position can be located in US or in France, at one of our sites, a hybrid situation can be considered.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, Implement, Measure and Improve the recruitment strategy.
- Collaborate with the HR Team and Business Leaders, to assess current and future business requirements in order to develop strong recruitment plans.
- Train hiring managers on best-in-class recruitment and interviewing techniques.
- Support the HRBPs in their local recruitment plans to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaboratively with the Hiring Manager, conduct recruitment for all levels of openings, including creating a plan, positing positions, sourcing candidates, screening.
- Develop and grow university relationships in key areas to support a strong talent pipeline.
- Lead and manage the change efforts for projects related to recruitment, including tools and processes.
- Collaborate with the global HR team to support various strategic projects as assigned.
Parlons de vous
What you bring to Orolia:
- Bachelor's degree in related field with a minimum of 5 years related recruitment leadership experience.
- Ability to design and implement high level strategic initiatives while still able to dig into the details to get the work done.
- Bilingual in English and French is required.
- Experience working for a multi-national global company is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Broad understanding of the global industry best practices, bringing curiosity and insight while networking and sharing best practices with peer organizations.
- Support positioning our company as an “employer of choice”, driving key strategies to help attract, engage, and retain diverse and passionate talent across the organization.
- Innovative and collaborative, able to work with others to create positive business outcomes.
- Accountability, ability to see the big picture, understanding how the actions affect the overall business performance.
- Strong desire to learn and grow while being open-minded & solutions oriented with the ability to engage and influence. Strong desire to work within a global team, curious and willing to think of things from different perspectives, considering individual and cultural differences when making decisions.
- Flexible, and agile and with a positive attitude. Able to smile and laugh even when times get tough to determine the best path forward.
Localisez votre futur site
Z.I. des 5 Chemins BP 23 56520
Ile de France France