Parlons de votre future mission
The Purchasing department of Safran Landing Systems, with a strong international presence, is looking for its senior forged buyer (M/F).
Reporting to the "Landing Gear Integration" purchasing division, within the Forge and Raw Material purchasing team, you will be in charge of a strategic purchasing portfolio made up of North American suppliers.
Your mission will include:
The development, structuring and deployment of the strategy of a Purchasing Family,
The management of projects, RFQ, industrialization and supplier qualifications resulting from this strategy,
Management of operational aspects of purchasing performance.
Et en complément ?
For this mission, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Management of the cost reduction plan
• Achievement of purchasing performance objectives with action plans
• Monitoring the supplier market & carrying out calls for tenders
• Select suppliers & enter into contracts
• Monitoring of the end of contracts with extension/termination plans
• Monitoring of calls for tenders, preparation of supplier selection committees
• Management of transfer plans (change of source of supply)
• Management of purchasing data (purchasing performance reporting, NRC, NPV, SAP data & budgets, etc.)
• Formalize contracts for new flows or developments under SAP
• Monitor supplier operational performance (OTD Punctuality/PPM Quality)
• Application of supplier non-performance costs
• Respect of purchasing processes
• Innovation proposals (improvement of processes, tools, methods, etc.).
Parlons de vous
With a bac+5 level from an Engineering or Business School, you are capable of developing the Purchasing Policy for a strategic purchasing area and know how to lead a complex negotiation or
You have the strength of conviction to obtain the support of your interlocutors and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The position requires significant leadership in order to conduct cross-functional consultations within the purchasing team, manage the advancement of multifunctional teams and colaboration from other functions supporting the deployment of the purchasing strategy.
You are creative and know how to propose accessible profit paths by analyzing the value of products and industrial plans.
You know how to network with all partner buyers and other funcitons to optimize profitability.
You know how to fully use the lever of industrial supplier performance in the overall commercial and contractual relationship, particularly for penalty & claims.
You know how to provide support in supplier crisis management in connection with SPQL/SPM and Industrial management functions.
You have a good knowledge of purchasing concepts and tools.
You have good legal and financial knowledge.
You have a solid industrial and economic vision.
You are autonomous and organized.
You have a sense of listening and responsibility.
You have demonstrated your capacity for analysis and synthesis.
You speak English fluently.
You are used to work with ERP tools (SAP) and databases.
Regular travel will be necessary to suppliers and to Safran Landing Systems sites (Canada, North America & France).