Parlons de votre future mission
This position will perform network infrastructure and server upgrades, cyber security, Windows AD administration, and project work at the direction of the IT Systems Supervisor to support both local and Safran Corporate initiatives. The expectation is that this position can perform at a high level with minimal supervision and direction.
Et en complément ?
• Assist with both physical and virtual server patching and firmware upgrades
• Upgrade Windows Servers that are on unsupported or end of life versions
• Windows Active Directory support and group policy management
• Support and maintain the VMWare virtual environments.
• Network printer/copier/scanner support for both manufacturing and office environments
• Server Backup/DR support and maintenance
• Cyber Security support and administration for locally installed tools (McAfee, Symantec)
• Basic Cisco switch and Unified Communications support
• Maintain Safran Minimum Security Rules and Cyber Security Requirements
• Upkeep of data center
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Wireless Network Equipment
• Maintain and update network/server diagrams with Visio
• Ensures that all hardware, software, and operating systems are kept at current release levels.
• Ensures compliance with all hardware, software and operating system licensing requirements.
• Assists team with troubleshooting and user problems.
• Communicates repair efforts to all interested parties during system failures.
• Other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient operation of company.
Parlons de vous
2 to 3 years of career experience in technology and Program Management.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a four-year college or university is preferred.
Cisco Certified Network Associate – Preferred
AWS Certifications – Foundational Level or Professional Level Preferred
Due to the nature of this position, some evening and weekend work will be required, occasional domestic and international travel wil be required.
Localisez votre futur site
1747 NJ 34 NJ 07727
New Jersey États-Unis