Parlons de votre future mission
Location: Twinsburg, Ohio
This role is responsible for accurate supply chain input and support of Bid/Proposal activity. They collaborate with Commodity Managers to build sustainable supply chains for development and the procurement phases of multiple projects.. The role will be personally responsible to ensure all purchasing functions and activities are performed accurately and on time in order to support the work of specific program or product development teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Acts as a focal point between suppliers and internal customers and auditors.
* Ensures effective supplier management throughout all phases of the projects/programs (i.e. DVT, Qualification, OE Production).
* Manage the following: Design to Cost targets, Line of Balance, Supplier Manufacturability and Design Reviews.
* Coordination of PVI/DVI requirements and effectively communicates project status on a regular basis to LPS executives and program managers.
* Manage the supply chain ensuring synergy to strategic partners to achieve internal customer requirement commitments.
* Represent supply chain at Prompt and Program Reviews and lead team meetings.
* Coordinate Procurement activities from DVT (Design Validation) to Qualification units to assuring production pricing is locked and managing turnover to the production facility.
* Ensure engineering functions are aware of and are held accountable to release documents on time, design for cost targets achieved, and to meet lead-time commitments from suppliers; Anticipate, resolve and communicate delivery delays to suppliers.
* Maintain compliance with government, industry and import/export regulations.
* Development of RFQ Packages when required.
* Provide direction and support to other Supply Chain employees Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
* Other duties may be assigned
* Extra hours may be required during business peaks, when needed.
Et en complément ?
Typical office environment requiring the use of typical office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.) Computer keyboarding, computer monitor and mouse use including reaching forward, grasping, finger and wrist manipulation and neck bending and turning; near vision is necessary for computer monitor use.
May require long periods of sitting.
May require lifting less than 20 lbs.
May require prolonged repetitive use of upper extremities.
Parlons de vous
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
Education and/or Experience :
* Bachelor's degree in Purchasing or Project Management or related field of study and a minimum of 8 years' experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain or similar industry.
* In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 10 years' experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain or similar industry.
* Experience in project and supplier management, engineering management in an automotive /aerospace electronics and/or machining environment.
* Familiarity with the requirements of dealing with both domestic and international supply base.
* Demonstrated knowledge of relationship between supply service performance, pricing and committed deliveries.
* Strong negotiations skills.
* Able to generate general business correspondence.
* Proficient working knowledge of technology processing within Machining and Electrical manufacturing.
* Ability to develop new suppliers as required.
* Results oriented
* Able to lead by examples.
* Willingness to learn, ability to research, analyze and develop ideas and methods.
* Effective communicator at all levels both internally and externally.
Preferred Skills :
• ISO/AS/QS quality system knowledge
• APICS certification
• CPM certification
At Safran, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That's why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Travel requirements: Frequent travel (general guideline: once a month) within U.S/Outside U.S.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 11 500 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.
- © Safran