Parlons de votre future mission
Job Location: Twinsburg, OH
The Safran+ site focal is responsible for the design, development, analysis, and implementation of factory-level system improvements. It will be required to partner with all levels of the organization to define and implement key factory improvements and initiatives. This role will lead and facilitate targeted production and cross-functional improvement/kaizen events to improve Site Performance. This position is also responsible for the implementation of One Safran initiatives.
The Safran+ Site Focal is responsible for all aspects of the Continuous Improvement and One Safran initiatives on Site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans, organizes and implements projects using DMIAC or other systematic project implementation methodologies
• Establish strong partnership with all site stakeholders to ensure project milestones are achieved on time.
• Leads and facilitate multi-function teams to ensure all impacted functions have a voice in improvement initiatives
• Responsible for facilitating and coordinating the definition of the site improvement roadmaps
• Must be proficient at leading technical presentations and discussions
• Lead, guide and participate in the highest impact RCCA and 8D activities
• Prepares technical proposals, cost estimates, status reports, technical reports and schedules
• Report writing and data analysis development skills. Uses excel, VBA, and other available tools to improve Data reporting and real time data accuracy.
• Implement factory Visual Management systems that is comprehensive and interconnected to other factory communication avenues
• Responsible for One Saran deployment in the factory and success of Continuous Improvement (CI) activities for the factory.
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture.
• Execute the initiatives of the organization in the development, implementation and improvement of the appropriate Quality Systems throughout the operation, with all the documentation required.
• Perform Measurement System Analyses to assess and act upon measurement system accuracy and precision (repeatability and reproducibility).
• Analyze organizational quality and operational metrics and perform periodic reviews to evaluate results and recommend action plans to close the gaps at an operational level.
• Ensures commitment to a safe working environment and the HSE standards and processes established by corporate.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Et en complément ?
This position is an Individual Contributor position. However, it will require influencing different business partners to ensure the timely completion of the improvement plans
• May require long periods of sitting.
• May require lifting less than 20 lbs.
Typical office environment requiring the use of typical office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.)
Computer keyboarding, computer monitor and mouse use including reaching forward, grasping, finger and wrist manipulation, and neck bending and turning; near vision is necessary for computer monitor use.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Parlons de vous
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Education and/or Experience:
• BS degree in Industrial Engineering or other related Engineering degrees.
• A minimum of 5 years of manufacturing or quality experience with a working knowledge of blueprint reading, statistical methods, problem-solving, international quality standards, and continuous improvement tools
• Training: Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Management System standards (i.e., ISO 9000, AS9100)
• Able to define project objectives, milestones, and deliverables to meet required implementation timeline.
• Proved problem-solving and data analysis skills
• Able to work with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
• Strong understanding of Factory process flow and production system interdependencies (SC, Quality, Engineering, Shipping).
• Skilled in using standard MS Office products including MS project., and other enabling software.
• Intermediate knowledge of Lean manufacturing.
• Ability to translate key TPS principles into practical floor improvement actions.
Minimal Travel - less than 10% domestic and potentially internationally
Localisez votre futur site
8380 Darrow Rd 44087
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran