Parlons de votre future mission
Responsible for management of Flight-test activities for Nacelles components. This position is responsible for meeting safety, quality, cost, schedule, and customer satisfaction goals.
Directs business leadership team comprised of Engineering, Operations, Quality, Logistics, EH&S personnel and manages daily operations to achieve company goals and objectives.
The Flight Test Manager supports the organization and acts as the primary interface with the Engine Manufacturer, the Airframer and FAA representative on site.
• Overall responsibility for preventing Safran Nacelles-caused disruptions within Flight Test
• Responsible for Flight Test activities
• Directs personnel to ensure effective program status, resolution and corrective action as necessary associated with all aspects of site operations
• Establishes effective work schedule considering customer requirements, priority issues, staffing and equipment resources
• Interprets, executes and establishes operating policies and processes to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
• Represents program at customer meetings with technical, operations and supply chain
• Supports operations assuring compliance to FAA requirements; perform delta conformities
Parlons de vous
• Proven analytical, problem solving, and process improvement ability.
• Working knowledge of general aerospace, technical and quality requirements
• Ability to understand and apply the production planning processes.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and deliver results in conformance with action plans.
• Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Established project management skills
• Knowledge of Nacelles products and environment (Business Jets , Engines)
• Comprehensive knowledge of FAA requirements
• Fluent in English and French
• Able to support flexibles hours, work in morning or afternoon shift and over the weekend.
• Able to work in a team with a positive mindset
Required: BA/BS in Project Management or equivalent
Required: 1 to 2 years working experience
Preferred: 4+ years working experience
5% - minor travel for work (visiting affiliates or supply runs)
Localisez votre futur site
51 Wings Road, building 762 GA 31408
- © Safran