Parlons de votre future mission
• Manage Repair Station Quality for Part 145/EASA approved repair station Inspection/Engineering staff (hiring/firing, training, setting up organization and process)
• Participate in AS9100 Management and Development Review Process.
• Working woth the Quality Systems Manager, lead internal Quality Management Systems audits and present results to Senior Leadership Team
• Monitor and provide improvement options for the Training Program.
• Development and revision of documentation and procedures regarding supplier surveillance and internal requirements with respect to Part 145 requirements, CASE 1A Standard and AS9100.
• Oversee work performed by Return To Service Personnel as well as Designated Inspectors and Technicians.
• Develop and mature a Quality Scorecard of key business metrics: DPPM, FPY, Quality documents etc.
• Chair Material Review Board for repairs and subcontracts, dispositions on in-process and supplier products
• Develop Cost of Poor Quality metrics and systems/processes to collect, analyze them.
• Chair Corrective Action Board for repair station
• Lead internal and external (supplier) quality performance reviews and drive improvement actions
• Own Quality to Quality relationships, communication, improvement discussions with customer and supplier counterparts, as well as Quality reviews and benchmarking with sister facilities.
• Mentor the repair station organization in advanced quality tools: FMEA, 8D, 5Why, etc.
• Judgment: Use appropriate strategies to achieve objectives, considering the situation, issues and person(s) involved. Reach sound decisions and take wise course of action.
• Integrity: Uphold ethical and social norms of the organization consistently in actions and decisions. Treat people fairly by maintaining consistent values. Help to set the standard for assuring product quality, compliance and safety.
• Self-confidence: Be willing to state and defend ideas and convictions while recognizing other options. Have the confidence required to stand alone when this is the best course. Realistically trust one's own talent.
• Flexibility: Demonstrate sensitivity to the organizational environment. Tolerate ambiguity and shifting priorities.
• Initiative: Actively and enthusiastically suggest operations and/or procedures improvements.
• Be a self-starter.
• Perseverance: Stay with a plan of action or position until the desired objective is attained or no longer appropriate. Look for ways to surmount obstacles.
• Intimate knowledge of FAA Part 145 and EASA regulatory requirements.
• Effective and proficient knowledge of ERP processes.
• Proven effective trainer for both the quality inspectors and new technicians.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift efforts as priorities shift.
• Ability to accept supervisor's input about how to order those priorities.
• Self-motivated and detail oriented.
Et en complément ?
• Effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to keep emotions in check while discussing/debating issues within and outside the Quality Department.
• Ability to understand when to compromise and when to stand firm.
• Intimate knowledge of the Sarasota repair station manual, MFG quality manual and applicable FAA regulations.
• Ability to communicate well with production, administrative, QC, engineering and management.
• Excellent reasoning and strong decision making skills.
• Good word processing skills.
• Available to travel for supplier based auditing and or training.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Customer focused in everything we do
Parlons de vous
Education and/or Experience
•Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
•Five years minimum quality experience with a working knowledge of 14 CFR Part 145 Regulations, basic quality control tools, and problem solving.
• A&P License or a previously held Repairman Certificate, preferred,
• Training: Quality Management System standards (i.e.,EASA Part 145, C.A.S.E., AS9100, etc.)
• Credentials: ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE), Six Sigma Greenbelt/Blackbelt
Sitting 50% Walking/Standing 50%
The work environment is an office setting on the shop floor. Noise level is moderate.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 11 500 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.
- © Safran