Parlons de votre future mission
The individual(s) will be responsible for the support and improvement of manufacturing product lines for Sarasota Legacy Products and New Products.
Essential Job Functions:
• Documents manufacturing processes providing work instructions, process sheets and standard work.
• Evaluates existing manufacturing processes and implements improved tooling and best methods.
• Assists production with training of operators.
• Assists during problem solving processes and continuous improvement processes such as 8D, A3, DMAIC, PDCA.
• Evaluates drawing, specifications and other data and prepares redlines for updates.
• Evaluates new manufacturing technologies that are relevant to business requirements.
• Assists ME during design for manufacturing and design to cost of new products projects.
• Assists ME during evaluation of new capital equipment purchases.
• Prepares disposition documents for ME review.
• Understanding of molding, machining, & stamping design process for problem solving and Design for Manufacture activities.
• Cost estimating.
• Achieves target cost savings and department productivity goals.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required.
• Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
• 2 year degree from a technical school or 4 years of technical working experience
• Lean manufacturing knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
• Ability to read, interpret and apply Engineering Standards.
• Understanding of various machining and manufacturing processes.
• Strong ability to collect and interpret data to troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Ability to read/understand prints (GD&T), routings, bill of materials, and process sheets.
• Experience with CAD for 3D modeling and drafting.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or another relevant discipline of Engineering from an accredited institution
• Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with Configuration Control and PLM systems.
• Experience with LabVIEW, PLC and general data collection methods.
• Ability to read and create electrical and hydraulic schematics.
• Hands on experience with electrical and mechanical systems.
• Hands on experience with machining processes.
Et en complément ?
There are no direct or indirect reports to with this role
Sitting 50% / Standing 25% / Walking & lifting 25%
Equal split between office work and working on the shop floor with production technicians.
Parlons de vous
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Localisez votre futur site
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243
- © Safran