Parlons de votre future mission
The Purchasing Data Analyst role is to analyze purchasing data and support, challenge and collaborate with Purchasing team members and leaders in improving KPI's. The Purchasing Data Analyst will also be responsible for the preparation of key customer deliverable under the Purchasing responsibility.
• Provide insights that help to manage improved and stable demand signal into suppliers and a robust procurement strategy whilst maintaining incoming inventory costs and on time delivery of parts to meet business targets.
• Implement a demand/forecast Reliability index to track the variation of the demand and provide improvement suggestion by product type (Level load etc...)
• Provide concise automated data management system in place to manage main Division Purchasing KPI.
• Be the SAP and Supplier Portal key user for Purchasing.
• Ensure robust coordination and timely update of SAP purchasing data accuracy with support of Commodity Managers.
• Review Procurement and Purchasing Procedures and ensure they are up to date and compliant to AS9100 requirements including military flow down.
• Work with Wider Purchasing teams to improve and streamline supplier planning and procurement systems (supplier portal…) to harmonize processes and share best practices.
• Proactively provide analysis on key input measures (Purchase Price Variance, Purchasing Information Record, and Source List) to the Commodity Managers and purchasing teams and influence them to make decisions to improve missing information.
• Support customer demand by preparing the Small Supplier Subcontracting plan, leading the Conflict Minerals inquiries and being the main focal point on Reach as an example.
• Lead change control for demand management flow down into suppliers.
• Coordinate and support Purchasing IT roadmap.
Parlons de vous
Education and/or Experience :
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or a related field.
• A minimum of 4 years' procurement/purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment including strategic responsibility for procurement is required and essential for this position.
• Sitting 80% / Standing 15% / Walking 5%
• Supplier's visit can involve walking up to 50% of the day.
• Work in an open space environment and meeting room.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required.
• Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
• Must be willing to travel domestically (10%)
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
• Experience in project and supplier management, working with engineering team in an aerospace electronics and/or mechanical environment for high technical complexity products.
• Experience in placing and monitoring Purchase Order with demonstrated knowledge of relationship between supply service performance, pricing and committed deliveries.
• Able to generate general business correspondence.
• Willingness to learn, ability to research, analyze and develop ideas and methods.
• Effective communicator at all levels both internally and externally.
• Analytical, Influencer, Developer
• Aerospace Manufacturing experience
• Supply Chain Experience
• DFAR – American Buy Act
• Regulation on Conflict Minerals
• SAP Procurement
• Power BI /MS Excel
Localisez votre futur site
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243