Parlons de votre future mission
In line with Safran Electrical and Power vision, the Customer Support and Services department integrates Safran Power and Ventilation aftermarket directorates into one global team. Based on a common front office, this new organization is responsible of customer support and sales development aiming to increase our services/MRO sales and improve our service level and customer satisfaction.
Such new organization will rely on regional teams of Customer Support and Sales Managers that will be managed by the dedicated Customer Support Regional Lead. This role will be responsible for:
• Customer satisfaction, main point of contact to customers
• Sales budget achievement and forecast for Power and Ventilation divisions
• Contract and proposal negotiation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to management to provide a full spectrum of customer support and sales activities (majority of sales in Maintenance Repairs Overall and Spares so developing maintenance contracts);
• Responsible for the customer base in the designated zone, with the aim of maximizing business opportunities to achieve sales and market share growth;
• Develop the relationships necessary to facilitate information/contact as required with all levels of the customer operation;
• Be the voice of the customer:
o responsible for customer satisfaction as the main point of contact between customers and Safran Power and Ventilation;
o propose dedicate recovery plan in the event of customer satisfaction below target;
o establishing a complete comprehensive understanding of the customers, their organization and the key individuals within it;
o Liaising with internal departments with the objective of timely resolving customer issues and queries;
o Manage a structured, regular customer communication/visit schedule;
• Actively participate in and contribute to the annual Sales Forecast in its territory
• Effectively selling of all LPS's MRO capabilities;
• Monitor fleet evolution into the designated area to identify any possible sales opportunity for upgrades, spares inventory and services;
• Prepare and negotiate with the customers ad-hoc offers and contracts with active follow-up up to deal closure. Full responsibility to negotiate with support from senior managers required ;
• Generate customer and market information and feedback to support future sales planning;
• Propose strategic development of products and/or services that should be launched to develop the sales in its territory;
• Prepare and provide customers with Initial Provisioning (IP) recommendation and secure related IP sales;
• To exhibit a certain degree of ability in holding technical discussion with the customers;
• Manage customer visits, customer satisfaction and sales reports.
• Follow-up customers overdue and manage specific actions to assist keeping
• Regular, predictable attendance is required
• Other duties may be assigned.
Et en complément ?
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Parlons de vous
• Bachelor's Degree in Relevant area (Business/Engineering/Sales & Marketing) from an accredited institution
• Aerospace and Airline industry experience
• Experience in MRO and aftermarket activities
• Ability to travel for domestic and overseas business (50%+)
• 5 years of related experience
This position is sitting most fo the day with computer and phone work
The work environment is a manufacturing plant
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 11 500 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.
- © Safran