Parlons de votre future mission
Summary of Duties:
• Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
• Ensure proper documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
• Identifies and updates performance metrics. Analyzes variance to determine & implement corrective actions. Implements earn value management on development projects
• Plans, identifies, and coordinates resources required
• Monitor problem solving and ensure root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined & executed
• Manage and process Warranty-repair orders/Claims/RMA's customer returns.
• Communicate with the other departments to resolve any issue that compromises the promised delivery date of the repaired part.
• Compilation of and publication of visual metrics, presentations and reports. Internal reporting, including project review presentations
• Continuous improvements on TAT (Turn-Around-Time).
• Main contact for customers contacting repair station with any inquires and keeping the customer informed of the part's expected ship date.
• Create repair station tracking reports
• Create and monitor repair station reports for off-site repair shop within Safran
• Enter orders into Safran MRP system
• Follow up with other Safran repair sites & vendors to ensure on time part delivery
• General Duties:
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the Safran products.
o All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
• Other duties maybe assigned
Et en complément ?
The Repair Station Manager oversees the planning, implementation with issuing, processing and tracking repair orders with all necessary documentation for aircraft interior parts in need of repair. This person is also responsible for communicating with the customers the status of their part and working with Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality departments to resolve any issues that jeopardize the timely arrival of materials or departure of repaired parts ensuring on time delivery to the customer.
Salary Range: USD $71,120 - $111,760
Parlons de vous
Education: Associate's Degree plus typically 10 years of related work experience, or a Bachelor's degree with typically 6 years of related work experience required.
Experience: Experience within the aviation and/or aerospace industry. Basic knowledge of program management methodologies and proven ability to manage a repair station
• Windows operating system, MS Word and Excel
• Previous experience in planning or managing projects, as well as, the ability to develop, lead, motivate working teams. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient ability to solve problems.
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Traveling may be required.
Localisez votre futur site
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455