Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
• Management roles may be eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan.
Summary of Duties:
• Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders
• Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
• Mix and spray paint and primer per work order instructions, engineering prints and company specifications including documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
• Clean panels in preparation for painting and priming
• Maintain spray equipment; pressure pots, spray guns, spray booth, paint storage area through proper process
• May be asked to prep parts for more experienced painters
Et en complément ?
Paint and prime plastic, metal and composite aircraft parts and structures using organic coatings.
Parlons de vous
• Must have the ability to assemble and disassemble the paint guns for cleaning and use.
• Prep parts for the painters, help on all stages of painting.
• Learn to paint and prime plastic, metal and composite aircraft parts and structures using organic coatings.
• Knowledge of safe handling and disposal of various regulated materials used in the process.
• Understanding of how to track of volatile organic compounds in geographical locations that have air quality regulations.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Localisez votre futur site
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran