Parlons de votre future mission
The Industrialization Manager is responsible for all industrialization activities across the production site where they are based. The manager will deploy Safran's industrialization standards and support their execution on development projects and programs towards an efficient way to build our products. He/she will drive standardization in line with Cabin / Divisional standards of our manufacturing processes across their site in order to reduce time to market and manufacturing costs.
Industrialization members of the site consisting of Industrial Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers and Tooling Engineers will report to this position. This position will report operationally to the Divisional Industrialization Director, and functionally to the Engineering Director of the site. The selected manager will be based onsite, but some travel may be required to other sites or suppliers to support the business as and when required.
Summary of Duties:
• Manage the industrialization team resources and the development of personnel in their team
• Responsible for the industrialization deliverables for each new program or project
• Develop and execute Industrialization plans in accordance with Cabin standards and program goals
• Represent the industrialization team in customer and program meetings as required
• Coordinate with Facilities to ensure that the necessary production floor space and support is allocated in conjunction with the required schedule
• Manage the plan for the design, manufacture and implementation of new tools or prototypes from the tooling engineering teams on the new program
• Maintain a detailed phasing schedule for implementation of new lines
• Maintain industrialization metrics in line with Cabin standard KPI's and communicate performance on a regular basis
• Support industrialization standard, process or technology development as required by the Divisional Industrialization Director
• Ensure effective design to cost application on new products
• Champion and implement Lean principles
• Lead and participate in Kaizen and 3P events to develop improvements and plans
• Support Departmental and Personal Objectives/Measurements
Parlons de vous
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with limited direction; ability to work within and lead in a team oriented environment
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Project and general management experience
• Experience in manufacturing line set-up
• Self-motivated and multi-tasker; able to level load own workload.
Education: BS in Industrial, Aeronautical, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 7 years related experience with a minimum of 1 year of leadership experience.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Windows Operating System®, Office XP®., AutoCAD. Knowledge of design software
Other Skills: Experience with airworthiness regulations & LEAN tools such as Valve Stream Mapping (VSM) “5S”. Advanced knowledge of pull systems standardized work and strong problem solving skills.
Description: Senior-level position within job field.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Desired leadership experience in Aerospace
• Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes and tooling preferred
Safran Cabin is an “at-will” employer, which means that employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will, for any reason, with or without cause at any time during your employment with the Company. No one other than the CEO of the Company can enter into an agreement of employment for a specified period of time or make any agreement or representation contrary to this policy. Further, any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran