Parlons de votre future mission
This role includes the duties of the following position: Assembler/Buffer. The role of Assembler/Buffer is considered a mid-level role within Safran Cabin Manufacturing/Production operations – there are several levels.
Summary of Duties:
• Assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc. and builds sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
• Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints & work orders.
• Document materials used in each process to maintain traceability.
• All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
• Builds sub-assemblies of aircraft components, such as:
o Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub-assemblies, parts or structures.
o Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
o Installs inserts and applies edging material.
o Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
• Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment during and after production.
o Must carefully and safely handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of all company products.
o As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
o Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
Parlons de vous
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: 0-3 years of experience.
Computer Skills: Not required.
• Requires little to no experience in discipline
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
• The ability to read and write English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
• Good hand/eye coordination a must.
• Requires sensitivity to safety regulations and requirements.
• Must be able to self-inspect work and correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Must have knowledge/familiarity to operate basic machinery & various pneumatic/hand tools.
• Must meet or exceed current training requirements.
• Understand the concept of utilizing work orders.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
o Ability to read engineering blue prints.
o Previous experience in Aerospace Manufacturing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Safran Cabin is an “at-will” employer, which means that employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will, for any reason, with or without cause at any time during your employment with the Company. No one other than the CEO of the Company can enter into an agreement of employment for a specified period of time or make any agreement or representation contrary to this policy. Further, any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran