Parlons de votre future mission
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Act as CAD/PLM administrator for all design models, drawings and tools.
• Create accurate models and drawings of engine components and assemblies. Assure that designs meet customer requirements, taking into account the engineering budget and schedule goals.
• Support new business opportunities and create conceptual designs as required.
• Participate in the creation of a world-class engineering team that is sought after by clients.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design gas turbine components for hot and cold section, gearbox, LRUs and other gas turbine installation or tooling equipment and as directed.
• Review designs to confirm compliance with specs & work with other members of the design/analysis team.
• Follow-up with other engineering groups to assure design performs as specified.
• Issue detailed drawings and reports to document the results of the design.
• Coordinate with other engineering and company departments to achieve optimization of the design, based on established constraints.
• Act as CAD/PLM administrator for all design models and drawings and design tools
• Act as primary administrator of CAD/PLM systems (CATIA/NX/Teamcenter) and assist with document management.
3.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Associates Degree in Mechanical Design/Drafting. Trained in NX and/or Catia including administrator role for licenses.
• 5+ years' experience in gas turbine design and analysis, preferably for aerospace applications.
• 5+ years' experience with design tools such as NX, CATIA, configuration management, design control, quality control.
• Experience in designs that comply with airworthiness rules and aviation standards as related commercial aircraft engines.
• Understand the operation of aircraft Auxiliary Power Units and related systems.
• Ability to optimize designs with multiple constraints. Understands configuration management and design control.
• Skilled in dimensional stackups, GD&T, manufacturing and assembly methods
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to make good decisions related to component design and application
• Creative and innovative problem solver.
• System administration skills for maintenance and support of CAD/PLM systems and software.
4.0 Desired Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• 10k+ hours NX Siemens version 9.0/10.0
• Design CAD models for DFM (e.g. castings, forgings, machining, and sheet metal).
• Deep understanding of ASME Y14.5
• CAD modeling experience with Top Down Design methodology of multiple parts assemblies.
• Desire knowledge of NX modules: Sheet Metal, Surfaces, Piping, Solid Modeling and Drafting.
• Experience modeling complex NX Turbomachinery components ( e.g. Turbine Blades, Rotors, Castings).
Et en complément ?
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or
• The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Power Units est spécialisé dans la conception et la production de groupes auxiliaires de puissance et systèmes de démarrage pour l'aéronautique civile et militaire, de turboréacteurs pour missiles et engins cibles. La société est un leader mondial dans son domaine avec plus de 21 000 systèmes livrés à ce jour dans le monde depuis sa création en 1961.
- © Safran