Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Aerospace Composites is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts, made using the RTM (resin transfer molding) process. The first application of this technology is the production of blades and fan cases for the LEAP engine, developed by CFM International, designed to power the next generation of single-aisle aircraft. This technology brings less noise and uses less fuel for aircraft engines, contributing to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation.
We're looking for a motivated mechanical engineer to join our Metrology team. In this position, you will provide critical support for all metrology activities including programming, validating, and troubleshooting Coordinated Measuring Machines (CMMs) as well as other automated geometric measurement equipment. If you enjoy hands-on work, have excellent attention to detail, and are a problem-solver with a passion for the aerospace industry, this could be a great fit for you!
Principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop an understanding of programming Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs) for high volume production inspection;
• Assist Lead Metrology Engineer wi;th troubleshooting efforts for CMM operation, data acquisition, and data processing issues;
• Support acceptance and validation of new equipment and processes including designing, running, and analyzing gage reliability and reproducibility studies;
• Provide technical support to other engineering and technical staff as needed;
• Developo internal procedures, standards, and work instructions related to dimensional metrology topics;
• Analyze data using Excel, Python, Minitab, R, Cloud Compaire, GOM Inspect, and other applicable analytical tools.
Parlons de vous
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Data Science, or other relevant technical degree, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of and compliance with AS9100C and/or ISO9001 standards.. Must have demonstrated ability to write and interpret computer code, including knowledge and application of key software design princples, data structures, and algorighms. Must be able to interpret drawings and blueprints and apply intermediate mathematical and geometry skills.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future. Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United States at the time of application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected characteristics under applicable state and federal laws.
Localisez votre futur site
85 Innovation Drive NH 03867
New Hampshire États-Unis
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran