Parlons de votre future mission
We're the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (R-PNT) solutions that improve the reliability, performance, and safety of critical high-risk operations, even in GPS/GNSS denied environments. We provide virtually fail-safe GNSS and PNT solutions for military and commercial applications worldwide. AKA- we do pretty awesome things!
As a Software Test Technician, you will primarily be working on our Timing Products and our GNSS Simulation Products. You'll be using your software testing expertise to test our latest products that will assist in ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction all the while working in a fun highly collaborative global environment. The position is in Rochester NY at our new West Henrietta location.
What you'll be doing:
• Working closely with other Software Test Engineers and Software Developers executing both automated and manual test on the latest GPS-based and alternative R-PNT equipment and software
• Testing new products, new features, and software releases to ensure our products meet the highest standards and specifications.
• Using test automation tools such as Python, Robot Framework & Playwright (or equivalent frameworks)
• Troubleshooting hardware and software improvement opportunities
• Working cross-functionally with customer service and product-owners to understand their needs to develop tests to resolve their problems
• Using Test Management tool for testing purposes
• Configuring networks to support customer and testing scenarios
• Configuring and maintaining lab equipment
• Participating in daily SCRUM/Kanban meetings
• Contributing to process improvement initiatives
• Working in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural environmental with cross-functional teams toward common goals
Parlons de vous
What you Bring to Safran:
• AS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information, Information & Network Technology or related field
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
• Practical experience with performing software testing in an Agile environment
• Practical experience configuring different network topologies
• Familiar with the setup and use of frequency counters, oscilloscopes, voltmeters, etc…
• Bonus points for knowledge in NTP and PTP network protocols!
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and written.
• Ability to collaborate with in person and remote teams.
• Ability to have fun!
Localisez votre futur site
45 Becker Road 14586