Parlons de votre future mission
As a member of middle management at Safran Test Cells, the Quality Manager is responsible for identifying materials and resources necessary to implement and sustain continuous improvement throughout the organization. The Quality Manager is also responsible for managing the development and implementation of annual quality objectives and metrics. They will contribute to the organizations success by managing a team of Quality Assurance Engineers and Supplier Quality Engineers to implement and maintain a Continuous Improvement system, inspect product quality using the Factory Acceptance Test process and conduct supplier audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the QMS to ensure system is compliant to AS9100 standard and other external requirements.
• Ensure that products are in compliance with Safran Test Cells' designs and/or specifications.
• Manage the Safran Test Cells' risk management process in accordance with the Safran RiTo risk management process and the AS9100 Aerospace Standard.
• Ensure Supplier Deviation Requests and Non-Conformance Reports are managed, investigated and approved.
• Conduct supplier audits, and document and communicate findings along with corrective actions and opportunities for improvements.
• Analyze product escapes from the supplier failures to prevent recurrence.
• Manage Quality Management System (QMS) documents for quality inspection processes including the collection of quality records for each product inspection (quality inspection records, photos, non-conforming requests).
• Responsible for identifying issues of technical and non-technical quality on a company-wide basis as well as within departments.
• Establish Quality Department policies and provides input for other department policies, control processes and quality programs within overall direction set by senior management.
• Identify Safran Test Cells' products and services that do not meet Safran Test Cells and/or customers' expectations.
• Coordinate issues of quality between other departments, such as engineering, sales and marketing, and quality engineering.
• Compile and submit regular reports as requested by the scheduled due date.
• Manage the documentation and ensure proper control.
• Manage, track, and communicate the status of the corrective action system.
• Manage all external quality audits (AS9100, customer audits, supplier audits, others as applicable).
• Document audit findings and follow up with process owners through closure.
• Direct internal audits to determine compliance of Safran Test Cells' QMS to current version of AS9100 and other quality standards as applicable.
• Serve as focal point for QMS system improvements, coordinating between other Safran group companies.
• Develop training materials and provide training to the quality procedures.
• During supplier selection, manage supplier QMS audits to determine compliance to Safran Test Cells' quality standards.
Et en complément ?
• Manage periodic supplier QMS audits to ensure continued compliance to Safran Test Cells' standards.
• Lead supplier action plans to correct audit findings and follow up with supplier to ensure all findings are closed.
• Create and track the green belt development.
• Lead or support internal, supplier and customer 8D root-cause analysis, corrective actions, preventive actions, and improvement projects.
• Actively communicate and participate in a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods, policies and procedures including Safran Test Cells' external sites and other sites as applicable.
• Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The working conditions and requirements indicated here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Parlons de vous
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an appropriate field required.
• 7+ years of related experience, including 5+ years of management experience with direct reports in a technical role with progressive responsibilities required.
• Results-oriented leader with the ability to lead, influence and inspire diverse teams to meet project goals.
• Track record of developing staff, fostering an inclusive work environment, and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with staff and peers locally and internationally.
• Superior written, verbal and presentation skills are required including the ability to make technical and project information understood by a wide variety of audiences both internally and externally.
• Familiar with standard corporate finance concepts such as balance sheets, EBIT, ROI, and burden rates.
• Demonstrated ability to create and cultivate positive, productive internal and external working relationships.
• Able and willing to travel up to 10% of the time both domestically and internationally to customer and vendor sites, as quality needs demand.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Aero Boosters conçoit, développe et produit des compresseurs basse pression, des équipements et des bancs d'essais pour la propulsion aéronautique et spatiale. La société équipe la plupart des avions civils en service ainsi que le lanceur européen Ariane. Implanté à Liège (Belgique), Safran Aero Boosters emploie 1 800 personnes et dispose de 2 filiales aux États-Unis.
- © Safran