Parlons de votre future mission
As a member of executive management at Safran Test Cells, the Finance Manager is responsible for contributing to the company's strategic direction and overseeing both the Finance department. The Finance Manager will manage the financial risk of the organization by monitoring company insurance coverage and reviewing and approving bids. They are also responsible for financial management of the annual and 5-year budgeting and forecasting processes, budget controlling, financial analysis, reporting and financial planning of Safran Test Cells.
Essential Job Functions:
• Serve as a key member of the Executive Management Team that contributes to the company's strategic direction.
• Ensure SAFRAN and Safran Aero Boosters relevant procedures and authorizations are adhered to.
• Responsible for internal control and audit.
• Responsible for financial management of the annual and 5-year budgeting and forecasting processes, budget controlling, financial analysis, reporting and financial planning.
• Responsible for reporting actuals and KPIs to Safran Aero Boosters and Safran in due time.
• Review periodically Estimated Costs at Completion with project managers.
• Direct and oversee all the financial management functions supporting and attaining profitable growth and strategic goals.
• Manage financial risk by monitoring company insurance coverage and interacting with corporate insurance representatives.
• Interface with Safran Aero Boosters Test Cells, Safran Aero Boosters and Safran for all finance requirements.
• Review and approve bids for risk and financial management.
• Responsible for finance and insurance requirements for Safran Test Cells' legal entities created for project execution in other countries, (includes branch office, project offices and other such entities).
• Ensure that Safran Test Cells conforms to relevant taxing authorities for all taxing jurisdictions including other relevant countries.
• Oversee labor rate analysis and data accuracy for labor rate.
• Actively participate in a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Parlons de vous
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 10+ years of financial experience, including 5 years of management experience with direct reports and progressive responsibilities required.
• Results-oriented leader with the ability to lead, influence and inspire diverse teams to meet project goals.
• Proven ability to cultivate an environment of accountability and creativity and clearly communicate strategy to staff.
• Track record of developing staff, fostering an inclusive work environment, and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with staff and peers locally and internationally.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Superior written communication skills as this position requires creation of various summaries describing financial performance, and correspondence with corporate financial.
• Demonstrated high level mastery of corporate finance concepts, GAAP, medium level understanding of international insurance requirements and accepted international business practices.
• Fluency in French is an advantage.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
• Able and willing to travel up to 10% of the time both domestically and internationally, as required.
Localisez votre futur site
639 Campus Drive MN 55112