Parlons de votre future mission
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for preparing and analyzing financial statements and yearly budgets. This includes assisting with tax preparation, working closely with the purchasing and inventory management teams, and providing leadership to the staff that performs daily and month-end close and reporting operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures that financial statements are accurate, complete and generated on a timely basis.
• Ensures that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a timely basis while providing appropriate supporting data.
• Participates in annual planning, projections, and budget.
• Works with inventory and purchasing teams to ensure desired inventory turnaround times.
• Assists in cash management activities and the preparation of cash flow projections.
• Analyzes revenue and costs on program and customer basis.
• Assists and counsels department heads in the interpretation and analysis of financial data and recommends courses of action to maximize profitability.
• Provides assistance and oversight during the external audit process.
• Provides tax support assistance to ensure accurate tax preparation.
• Maintains, monitors, and enhances company-wide internal control processes, including physical inventory counts.
• Assists customers and vendors with accounting related topics
• Performs other duties as required.
Parlons de vous
• Strong problem-solving skills and technical abilities; ability to think and plan in a proactive and innovative matter.
• Outstanding analytical and statistical technical skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized and process oriented with an ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail and professional demeanor to represent the organization in meetings with customers and vendors.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Minimum of three years of accounting and/or finance experience, preferably in public accounting,
• CPA license preferred.
This position may require travel up to 15% of the time.
Localisez votre futur site
8500 W. Bradley Road WI 53224
- © Safran