Parlons de votre future mission
Tool Prep will receive tools from the process and prepare them to go back into production. This includes removing resin buildup, may require sanding the tool surface smooth, repair with resin any blemishes in the tool surface, seal and apply release to the mold to bring it back into production readiness.
Summary of Duties (may or may not include the following):
• This job requires manual labor including sanding and working with chemicals using proper personal protective equipment, especially when applying release agents to the molds.
• Must be able to follow training and directions from leads or supervisors and adhere to Company safety standards.
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Parlons de vous
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 1 (one) year stable employment history preferred.
Experience with Hand Tools or equivalent preferred.
Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Aerospace experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Familiarity with Microsoft products.
Other Skills: Ability to read engineering blue prints and / or manufacturing orders is desirable.
There are no travel requirements for this position.
Localisez votre futur site
12810 State Ave WA 98271