Parlons de votre future mission
The Project Coordinator oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific medium size short-term development projects. The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all technical, cost, quality and delivery requirements are met. This includes meeting all recurring cost (RC) objectives, manufacturing, purchasing and maintenance. The Project Coordinator has budget accountability as delegated by a Program Manager, or Division/Business unit leader.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time:
• Define and implement the development plan according to Safran's standard development process and in line with performance, quality, delivery and cost commitments as defined by the program manager or division/Business Unit leader
• Familiar with the particulars of integrating a product within a system. Able to put these products/services into perspective with regard to the explicit or implicit needs of the customer
• Define and organize a project using project management process methodology and tools. Is able to formalize the PBS/WBS/OBS, drafting and managing via a project management plan (PMP)
• Define and implement a global management strategy for scheduling margins. Able to integrate supplier constraints.
• Leads project development reviews (MER1 through MER8) and support program milestone reviews as applicable
• Implement Earn Value Management (planning, budgeting, critical path, margins, S-Curves), and control remaining workload in view of progress/variances. As well as, implement the management elements for recurring costs (RC
• Familiar with the specific features of each process contributing to project performance
• Handle risk provision and manage risk reduction and opportunity optimization plans following Safran's risk process and utilizing Safran's risk tool, RiTo
• Lead a local project team directly, and is responsible for coordination and ensuring performance-related objectives are met
• Assist in the estimate fiscal year budgeting & business case process
• Understands the principles of subcontract management
• Able to use change management tools and make them a factor for success
• Ensure previous lessons learned are incorporated into project planning and control
• Analyze proposed and document project/work package changes. Develop change packages, as needed for program change control board review/approval
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Other duties maybe assigned
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Parlons de vous
Education: Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or other Technical discipline
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• (with Bachelor's degree) 4-6 years of related experience leading a work package
• Experience within the aviation and/or aerospace industry.
• Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Previous experience in planning or managing projects, as well as, the ability to develop, lead, motivate working teams.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Familiar with problem solving tools
There may be some travel required.
Localisez votre futur site
12810 State Ave WA 98271
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran