Parlons de votre future mission
The bagging operator will be responsible for vacuum sealing specified tools prior to moving to the over cure process.
Summary of Duties:
• Vacuum seals structural components using resin systems with carbon fiber reinforcements.
• Adheres to company specifications, work instructions, and work order flow.
• Completes appropriate paperwork as part of the bagging process.
• Properly identifies and communicate defects.
• Meet takt times while maintaining specified level of quality
• Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
• General Notes:
o Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of SAFRAN CABIN products.
o As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
o Tasks may vary slightly based on products being produced at division.
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Parlons de vous
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work independently and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to read, write and speak English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
• Good manual dexterity.
There are no travel requirements for this position.
Localisez votre futur site
12810 State Ave WA 98271