Parlons de votre future mission
Responsibilities of Position:
• Program coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) according to design definition / specifications and industry standards
• Key contributor to the industrialization process and deliverables (DVI-PPAP) – PFMEA, control plans, inspection plans, MSA, etc.
• Develop optimized control plan strategies through risk based analysis and statistical / process capability analysis
• Autonomously perform First Article Inspections (FAIs) for serial production and development parts
• Perform residual stress measurements and data analysis for machined and shot peened parts
• Ensure repeatability / consistency between the different CMMs
• Ensure proper calibration procedures, processes and schedules are in place and respected
• Propose / define optimized measurement methods, strategies, and systems
• Propose / define measurement improvements for equipment, methods and / or tools
• Develop future measurement strategies – new technology, new equipment, new systems, etc.
• Work with other Safran Engineers / Sites and the Design Office to develop, share and implement measurement best practices
• Train / coach operators and define / teach them best practices
• Provide complete and accurate documentation required for aircraft component production including work instructions, standard operating procedures, first article reports, qualification reports, etc.
• Perform other related duties as required
Et en complément ?
Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline (technical related engineering degree preferred)
• 5+ years' experience in related processes and manufacturing (machining experience preferred)
• 5+ years' experience in CMM program development and validation, including relevant software
• Green Belt certification preferred
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, e-mail [email protected] or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation
Parlons de vous
Skills and Attributes:
• Expert with data analysis and process capability analysis
• Expert knowledge in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Experience or training in statistical design of experiments and / or statistical analysis of experimental results
• Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting ability
• Previous experience in engineering testing or related technical domain preferred
Less than 10%
- © Safran