Parlons de votre future mission
Safran is seeking a Contracts Counsel to support the team for three to four months. The Contracts Counsel is responsible for supporting the business divisions of Safran in the negotiation of commercial contracts. This position supports all stages of the contract negotiation process, from the initial request-for-proposal through signing and closing. This role provides the opportunity to work on a range of legal issues and to negotiate contracts relating to a diverse set of products, services, customers and suppliers. The Contracts Counsel works closely with the Safran legal team and the leadership of Safran's business divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and mitigate business and legal risks in prospective and existing contracts and ensure the necessary internal approvals from management have been obtained.
• Review, draft, and negotiate a diverse range of corporate and transactional agreements and documents.
• Review and analyze RFPs and customer contractual templates in support of Safran's businesses.
• Support the performance of existing contracts by interpreting and ensuring compliance with contract provisions.
• Ability to negotiate, draft, review, and revise contractual documents at a high-volume capacity.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Strong understanding of corporate law and contractual principles.
• Customer-focused with the capacity to resolve moderately complex contracting issues with creative solutions while meeting Safran requirements for risk mitigation.
• Ability to perform multiple assignments simultaneously and to organize and prioritize job duties effectively with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
• Business acumen with the ability to recognize risk elements in business transactions and to understand the products or services that are the subject matter of a contract.
• Ability to interact effectively and in a professional and supportive manner with persons in all job responsibilities and from all backgrounds.
Parlons de vous
• Five or more years of combined law firm or in-house experience.
• Law degree from an accredited law school required.
• Licensed to practice law in New York, Texas or other U.S. state.
• Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally when appropriate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and similar software applications.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
- © Safran