Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN Nacelles Services Americas
Aircelle Services Americas facility is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, bringing the company's expertise in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) for its jet engine nacelles that are operational across North and South America. The 57,000-square-ft. The new MRO shop provides high quality, cost effective and reliable maintenance solutions matched to customers' needs, having started with Aircelle-manufactured nacelles for regional aircraft and business jets – and now expanding to nacelles for single-aisle and wide body airliners. Its area of responsibility covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. In addition to metallic repairs, Aircelle Services Americas is specialized in composites work – which is particularly important with the increasing amount of composite materials utilized in jet engine nacelles.
Job Title: Quality Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana (USA)
Position Summary: Responsible for managing the Quality System at the Safran Nacelles Services Americas LLC MRO facility.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Be responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing the Quality System and for ensuring that it continues to comply with regulatory requirements and to meet the needs of the business.
2) Ensure that all quality related policies and procedures detailed in the Operations, Quality and Company Exposition manuals are adhered to and carry out an ongoing review of the adequacy and effectiveness of SAFRAN Quality System procedures.
3) Maintain and keep current all Quality Audit and inspection records for review at any time by the Competent authority and other external bodies as appropriate.
4) Establish procedures for dealing with non-conformities, monitoring non conformity reports and taking corrective/preventive action in response to audit findings.
5) Notify the Accountable Manager and senior management when Management Review meetings are scheduled and present internal audit reports.
6) Review the Quality Systems of new subcontractors who impact the operation and organize audits of their quality assurance systems.
7) Monitor compliance with and adequacy of procedures to ensure airworthy aircraft at all times via an audit program and that all maintenance is performed in accordance with Approved data.
8) Monitor all contracted maintenance for compliance with contract conditions relevant to airworthiness and that contracted organizations have the relevant Part 145 Approvals and facilities
Et en complément ?
Responsibilities and Duties:
9) Grant authorization to individuals to certify the Certificate of Release to Service and special authorizations to issue Certificate of Maintenance Review and renewal recommendations for Certificates of Airworthiness.
10) Define the syllabus of training, in conjunction with the Chief Inspector and the Operations Manager.
11) Ensure the organization holds all appropriate technical publications, specifications and drawings and that they are amended as required.
12) Ensure that all staff that will carry out Quality Inspections and Quality audits are adequately completed.
13) He shall have the final authority in the authorization and acceptance of release to service of any aircraft component that is repaired or overhauled at Safran Nacelles Service Americas.
Parlons de vous
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License is required
• Ability to quickly learn a complex ERP System through to its Implementation
• Experience of working in Project Management / MRO environment
• Excellent MS Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience of communication skills, report writing and presentation skills
• English communication in both speech and written format
Localisez votre futur site
725 S. Girls School Rd IN 46231
- © Safran