Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
1. Support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities, including assisting with
the development of cash management banking solutions for all business
segments of the organization and supporting the cash forecasting process
2. Perform, record, and reconcile wire transfers, EFT, or foreign exchange
transactions in support of the organization's treasury strategy (manual and
automated), ensuring that appropriate liquid funds are available to meet
3. Reconcile prior day's cash balance to bank statements
4. Process applicable transfers between bank accounts
5. Maintain current bank account documentation, including balances and
6. Verify accuracy of banking instructions for all payments
7. Manage wire and ACH templates through banking systems and ERP system
8. Review daily positive pay exception items and determine which items to pay
9. Communicate with banks to resolve various banking issues that may arise
10. Work collaboratively with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to
troubleshoot any problems as necessary
11. Prepare and transmit cash forecast reports
12. Assist Treasury Manager, Assistant Treasurer, Treasurer, and other
management with ad hoc projects
13. Work under close supervision and work in clearly defined established
procedures and/or defined instructions
14. Perform all other duties as assigned
15. Forecast future financial position and budget requirements by analyzing the
organization's financial records
16. Assist in preparing the organization's financial reports
17. Support the cash forecasting process by assisting team and verifying data for
18. Assist with ad hoc projects and perform all duties as assigned
19. Work with minimal supervision and requires some level of directions from
Et en complément ?
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for the organization's cash management and banking activities. This job role is accomplished by maintaining records, reconciliations and processing electronic payments related to the Treasury department, as well as various other ad hoc reports or transactions needed.
Parlons de vous
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of cash management/treasury/accounting/finance (or equivalent) experience is required.
Computer Skills: Windows operating system and Microsoft office and advanced Excel proficiency.
Other Skills: Good problem-solving and follow-up skills, detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, as well as, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Description: Professional/Intermediate Level
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
*Traveling is required
*Relocation to another Safran facility may be required
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
Localisez votre futur site
5701 Bolsa Ave CA 92647
- © Safran