Description du poste
The Supply Chain Project Manager is a core member of the Supply Chain professionals' team. This role delivers cross-site and supplier operational performance improvement by implementing or utilizing Supply Chain Management standard business processes and strategy. The scope of work includes Procurement, Planning & Scheduling (Sales and Operations Planning, Master Production Schedule, Supplier Schedules, etc.), Logistics (Freight, Material Handling, Warehousing, Inbound/Outbound, etc.), and associated key performance metrics (Finished Goods Delivery, Supplier Quality and Delivery, Logistics costs, Inventory Turns/Status, etc.). This role is accountable for the deployment and continuous improvement of Supply Chain Management standard processes and documenting best practices and ensuring sustained implementation.
The Supply Chain Project Manager reports to the Director, Global Supply Chain and will be deployed to various Safran Cabin sites and/or suppliers for assigned projects.
1. Act as a subject matter expert for supply chain, planning and logistics. Monitor the supply chain process, ensuring that the procedures adhere to the business functions and product deliverables. Work with suppliers and supply chain teams of the site to ensure adoption and implementation of corporate standards in relation to daily execution, weekly Master Production Schedule (MPS) process and Monthly Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process including Integrated Reconciliation at the lowest possible level.
2. Determine business improvement techniques, including the timely distribution of high-quality products and coordinating with suppliers and third-party vendors for inventories.
3. Identify the inconsistencies and faults in the supply chain cycle, developing opportunities to improve operations and achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
4. Prepare report on key performance improvements tied to each deployment project. Present quarterly project status, performance, savings and applicable KPIs to leadership for decision-making.
5. Execute the Global Center Led Supply Chain Management Strategy by leading, coaching, and training members of the project team. Guide all supply chain initiatives across all levels; product changes, logistical changes, vendor changes, and more.
6. Deploy, manage, monitor and improve planning processes such as SIOP, MPS, warehousing and logistics processes, demand and inventory processes, and/or procurement processes within a site – working with site supply chain individual contributors and leaders to ensure stability and consistency.
7. Develop continuous improvement plans within functional areas utilizing Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools.
8. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Exigences du poste
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Program Management or equivalent experience
• Minimum ten (10) years of supply chain experience in aerospace, automotive, or manufacturing environment with the ability to lead and influence others and a history of growth and increasing responsibility
• Minimum five (5) years of leadership experience
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience working within cross-functional teams
• Intermediate/proficient knowledge of production ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
• Intermediate/proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
• Knowledge of program launch processes
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities, must be comfortable presenting information to all levels of the organization including senior leadership
• Demonstrated familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts, tools and processes
• Ability to identify problems working within a team to solve through leading actions collaboratively
• Ability to prioritize strategic vs. tactical and align actions appropriately
• Capacity to work in a multicultural and international environment
• Ability to apply supply chain expertise and experience to current environment and modify as needed
• Flexibility and the proven ability to work autonomously including remotely, co-located and off-site are highly desired
Additional Preferred Qualifications/Skills: (not required)
• Masters of Business Administration or other graduate degree in relevant field
• APICS certification
• Previous program or project management experience
• Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt certified
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.