Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The primary role of the Manager, Supplier Performance Regional, Americas will define and implement the Supplier Performance Management (SPM) process deployment and execution plan for Americas, in full accordance with Safran Cabin SPM & Purchasing objectives. Manage the Safran Cabin Americas, SPM organization to protect the Divisions operations against any supplier's failure, both via adequate containment action, and preventative improvement plans. Manage the process of measuring and driving the supplier's ability to meet companies business needs so that supply base is composed of the best suppliers with capabilities to accompany the company's evolution.
• Define the Supplier Performance improvement strategy and implement the subsequent roadmap to support corporate and divisional objectives.
• Define the Americas supplier surveillance plan, taking into account past performance and product/program impact.
• Implement relevant Supplier KPI's across the Cabin branch and in coordination with the respective Safran Cabin supplier performance managers, supervisors, buyers, quality groups.
• Manage the Americas SPM organization to communicate and document Supplier Performance Targets (Quality, Delivery, Production Readiness, and Flexibility) to the appropriate executive level at suppliers. Obtain Supplier management's commitment to Targets.
• Organize the monitoring of Suppliers progress towards the targets. Schedule regular and executive performance reviews with suppliers. Obtain suppliers management commitment of adequate resources to support performance recovery. Facilitate improvements internally and at suppliers to foster Supplier Performance with Safran Cabin
• Embody the Safran Cabin production system in front of the suppliers. Support the deployment of its philosophy among the Safran Cabin supply base, targeting key suppliers as major stakeholders. Manage the implementation of a consequent Supplier Development plan based on performance results and anticipated supplier panel evolutions. Manage its deployment and implementation with the SPM team
• Organize the collaboration between SPM organization and commodity management organization to obtain adequate compensation from suppliers in the case of non-performance.
• Organize supplier Production Readiness through the deployment of necessary audits targeting capacity, supply & production ramp-up plan, staffing, training, and contingency, with corrective action and project planning.
Et en complément ?
• Develop supplier performance risk mitigation plans, actions, and audits, as well as the visibility and follow up to closure.
• Manage a regular communication flow with internal customers covering supplier performance status, recovery plans, and major development projects.
• Manage the SPM quality management system for Safran Cabin Americas. Ensuring consistency of process deployment and accuracy of data across all relevant divisions.
• Sustain a customer driven philosophy within the supplier performance organization that fosters operational excellence, Lean mentality, continuous improvement, and best practice.
• Foster training and development of the SPM team consistent with well-known best practices. Leverage available corporate and sister company's resources to develop the team's skills and maximize efficiencies.
• Manage the SPM team to achieve the main objectives and drive continuous improvement throughout all aspects of the supply chain process. Ensure that appropriate, and quality resources are allocated accordingly to suppliers, projects, and needs.
• Embody the Safran Cabin SPM philosophy in front of Safran main suppliers. Manage the Safran Cabin representation with Safran Corporate, in order that our voice is clear and readable and our view point fully taken into account.
Parlons de vous
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Supply Chain/Quality Management.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of Engineering, Quality, Supplier Quality, or Supplier Development experience.
Computer Skill: Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Basic ERP knowledge.
• Assertive and self-starting leader with the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Good expertise in Quality and Lean techniques, coupled with the ability to drive successful supplier relationships
• Demonstrable experience of managing and executing rapid recovery projects within the supply chain.
• Collaborative mindset and strong leadership
• Proven record of accomplishment of achieving overall total performance goals and improvement
• Experience in Aerospace/Automotive business within an international company
• Lean manufacturing knowledge is required
• Proven record of interfacing with multiple business units in a large global business and managing remote groups.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Advanced degree or certification preferred.
• Experience with a world class manufacturing organization.
Description: Senior-Level Position within job field.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
Localisez votre futur site
5701 Bolsa Ave CA 92647
- © Safran