Parlons de votre future mission
• Manage and support a team of CCB administrators segment wide
• Forecast CCB workload based on engineering release dates for multiple programs.
• Allocate CCB resources in order to reduce release bottlenecks and prevent release delays
• Train and support CCB administrators in the engineering release process
• Coordination of training for all employees involved in the engineering release process
• Track and report to engineering managers average release time for each facility
• Monitor and resolve, if necessary, engineering data revision discrepancies
• Maintain release procedure tools specific to customer programs
• Create and maintain procedural documentation for release processes of each customer program
• Create and maintain SmarTeam workflow procedures for both engineering and general segment-wide documents
• Work alongside ESS to create, maintain, and improve existing customization related to workflows and release procedures.
Et en complément ?
Manages a group of CCB and Document Control personnel across segments, and supports the release of both engineering and non-engineering documents. The position will also act as a liaison with engineering management to accommodate drawing release schedules. The manager will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of workflow procedures and training documentation for end users.
Parlons de vous
Education: Associates Degree.
Experience: 5 years of experience in document or configuration management.
• Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) products
• Experience with AutoCAD, CATIA V5, SmarTeam, DocsVision
• Knowledge of basic engineering information flow and concept
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Bachelor's degree.
• 8 or more years of document or configuration management experience.
• 1 or more years of leadership experience
* Traveling may be required
The expected salary range for this position is between $89,110 - $140,030 USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Localisez votre futur site
5701, Bolsa avenue, CA 92647