Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The cost accountant is responsible for all divisions within Safran Cabin. Analyzes material, labor, or other expenses to determine production costs, cost of sales, or other cost-related performance measures. This position reports to department Manager.
Et en complément ?
- Collect and analyze data to determine production costs by performing the following:
- Variance Analysis
- Cost of Goods Sold Analysis
- Standard Costing
- Overhead & Labor Rate Calculation
- Inventory Valuation Analysis
- Ad-hoc financial analysis
- Assist Controllers in preparing financial reports and give recommendations based on available data.
- Assist Controllers in preparing Standard Costing as needed.
- Demonstrate understanding of BOM & Routings for cost validation.
- Provide reports and back up to internal and external auditors as requested.
- Update ERP with Overhead & Labor Rate Calculations supplied by Controllers.
- Assist in Cross Functional Training of Cost Accounting Concepts
- Perform period end closing activities and perform journal entries and GL account analysis.
- Perform account reconciliations to drive accuracy in inventory cycle and review with Controllers at Balance Sheet Review meetings.
- Perform Error Clearing and work with appropriate departments to resolve recurring issues.
- Perform Annual Cost roll with multi-week validations.
- Prepare audit reports and present findings to management to improve transparency
- Assist with physical inventory audits as requested.
- Assist as required with special projects and perform all other duties as assigned
Parlons de vous
Education: Bachelor's Degree and or related experience
Experience: 6+ years' experience in an accounting department (specifically doing budget and forecasting) for a large manufacturer.
• Familiarity with Windows Operating System.
• Demonstrated solid understanding/use of Microsoft Office products including: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Advanced knowledge/use of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of SAP
• Advanced knowledge of mathematics and statistics
• Understanding of organizational accounting concepts
• In-depth knowledge of financial guidelines and regulations
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Ability to perform risk and security assessments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate with other different functions and foster teamwork
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
Localisez votre futur site
5701 Bolsa Ave CA 92647
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran