Parlons de votre future mission
The Contracts Specialist is responsible for responding to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and working with the Sales Order Administration team to ensure orders are processed in accordance with contract requirements. This position reports to the Contracts Manager.
• Formulate bid responses to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and ensure responses meet customer need dates
• Present RFP responses to internal program Change Control Board (CCB) prior to submittal to customer
• Coordinate the development/submission/review of customer proposals.
• Negotiate bid responses with customer counterpart to reach commercial closure
• Analyze costs, risks, and benefits of proposed contracts and price proposals accordingly.
• Write/edit, proofread, format, maintain version control, and ensure compliance to both submittal guidelines and internal organizational standards.
• Execute all aspects of the proposal process lifecycle from initial receipt of proposal request through completion and delivery.
• Partner with sales, service, marketing, consulting, legal and other departments to develop and package thorough, efficient, timely, and consistent responses to bids for business opportunities (e.g., Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs)).
• Coordinate with the Sales Order Administration team to ensure customer orders are in accordance with contractual pricing, lead times, and other terms and conditions
• Communicate with team members to ensure milestones are met, proposals comply with requirements, and critical tasks to win bids are understood and addressed.
• Create product configuration price matrices and publish program price book
• Conduct regular product configuration price reviews with the customer to ensure alignment
• Provide visibility to program team members on core contractual requirements, terms and conditions
• Provide solution oriented input to the Accounting group regarding A/R collections as required
• Assist the Contracts Manager with program sales forecasting & tracking
• As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future
• Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
Parlons de vous
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-5 years of experience in contracts/sales proposal field.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; must be able to construct graphs and pivot tables for weekly/monthly KPI reports.
• Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization, both oral and written as well as strong presentation skills required
Other Preferred Skills (not required):
• Experience in commercial aircraft interior or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic MRP functions and applications is preferred
• Experience in commercial negotiation is preferred.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Occasional traveling is required.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran