Description du poste
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the commercial aerospace industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us. We actively contribute to social inclusion and equal opportunity by integrating underserved communities and promoting diversity throughout our companies.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
In this role you'll help drive the success of Safran Cabin's compensation programs on a global scale. This role manages the annual compensation cycle, builds and analyzes large-scale models, and exhibits expertise in complex initiatives such as HRIS implementations, bonus programs and annual merit. This role helps to make strategic compensation improvements by synthesizing insights from both best practices and data analysis.
• Partner with the Compensation and extended HR Operations team to ensure the success of the annual Compensation program delivery (e.g., merit increases, annual bonuses and promotion increases) and support strategic initiatives
• Review and update compensation administration practices
• Conduct market pricing activities by comparing internal pay to the market using published compensation surveys
• Analyze total cash compensation practices internally as well as externally
• Leads salary survey submissions and analysis
• Partner with HR business partners regarding the job evaluation process and related matters providing subject matter expertise on determining job grades to ensure internal equity and appropriate external competitive positioning.
• Design and deliver compensation program trainings to management and HR generalists (salary, merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans)
• Serve as a liaison for Compensation with other functional areas including Benefits, HR Operations and Finance
• Prepare advanced analytics and modeling to illustrate outcomes from merit planning, bonus planning, and equity grants
• Complete complex modeling and manipulate large data sets; tease meaning from the numbers and convey findings to leadership
• Ensure compliance of all compensation programs with federal and state regulations by conducting periodic audits
Exigences du poste
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Advanced proficiency of spreadsheet software
• Experience with HRIS design and reporting (ADP, SuccessFactors)
• Advanced knowledge of presentation and flow chart design software
• Expert with compensation administration
• Excellent problem solving skill set with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, and the ability to find and execute creative solutions
• Experience with survey participation, market pricing, job evaluation and FLSA
• Functional knowledge of incentive and executive compensation in large organizations
• Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets
• A functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment is essential
• Ability to stay organized, work on multiple things at once, balancing and prioritizing current needs along with future/bigger picture needs
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Knowledge of statistical software such as Tableau and R
• Communication, relationship and client management skills, with the ability to manage many stakeholders and influence / drive decision making.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. #LI-1KO1
Spécificité du travail
Infrequent regional travel may be required
On-site position with hybrid schedule flexibility
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
05.12.2021 Ressources humaines
Director, Compensation & Benefits
Huntington Beach, California