Description du poste
In this role you'll help drive the success of Safran Cabin's benefit programs primarly in the US and will support global initiatives. The Benefits Specialist will be responsible for the administration of the retirement plans (401k and non-qualified retirement) and support programs including group health & welfare plans and executive medical. The role will also support complex initiatives such as an HRIS implementation. This role helps to make strategic retirement improvements by synthesizing insights from both best practices and data and financial analysis.
• Partner with the extended HR Operations team to ensure the success with retirement administration and support employees and strategic initiatives
• Review and update plan provisions and advise as related to best practices and regulatory compliance
• Administer plans and programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations including ERISA, DOL, IRS, ADA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, as well as company policies & procedures relating to benefit plans; maintain compliance for all benefit plans and implement amendments corresponding to regulatory changes
• Manage eligibility for 401k plan and non-qualified retirement plan, employee & employer contributions, loans, and distributions to ensure plan operations are compliant. Work closely with record-keeper on contribution reconciliation and prepare documents for wire transfers to and from plan trustee.
• Assist with data analysis for administration, annual 5500 preparation, audits, annual disclosure reporting requirements, and non-discrimination testing
• Assist and or lead compliance and correction initiatives
• Perform periodic audits of HRIS benefit records to ensure accuracy of employee premium deductions, plan eligibility, participation, and calculations/formulas.
• Reconcile invoices and prepare records for affiliate allocations and benefit cost reporting.
• Collect data, prepare and maintain benefit KPI's on a monthly basis; analyze monthly budget performance and communicate discrepancies to management.
Exigences du poste
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience. CEBS certification preferred.
Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Advanced proficiency of spreadsheet software
• Experience with HRIS design and reporting (ADP, SuccessFactors)
• Advanced communication skills, presentation and flow chart design experience
• Expert with benefit and retirement administration
• Project management and leadership through influence
• Excellent problem solving skill set with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, and the ability to find and execute creative solutions
• Experience with survey participation
• Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets
• A functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment is essential
• Ability to stay organized, work on multiple things at once, balancing and prioritizing current needs along with future/bigger picture needs
• Functional experience with compensation, desired
• Communication, relationship and client management skills, with the ability to manage many stakeholders and influence / drive decision making
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.