Parlons de votre future mission
Summary of Job Purpose:
Perform the disassembly, cleaning, inspection, and assembly for the repair, and overhaul of the SafranHE family of Engine Accessories
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capable of utilizing O.E.M. overhaul and repair manuals, specialized instructions, drawings, etc. to carry out overhaul and repair processes
• Utilize standard off the shelf mechanic hand tools, specialized O.E.M. tooling, standard calibrated measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, depth gages, dial indictors, etc., throughout all overhaul and repair processes
• Capable of apply standard and specialized instructions for the disassembly of components
• Utilize standard and special cleaning processes to insure parts are thoroughly cleaned prior to visual and dimensional inspection
• Perform visual and dimensional inspections of components to documented specifications using standard and specialized equipment
• Works with repair manual and internal documentation to accept or reject individual components
• Capable of re-assembly of components utilizing O.E.M. overhaul and repair manuals, specialized instructions, drawings, etc.
• May be required to perform testing operation of assembled components and sub-assemblies using standard off the shelf equipment or specialized O.E.M. test equipment
• May be required to perform “On Call” duty on rotational bases
• Must be willing to work night shift either on a permanent bases or rotational bases
Et en complément ?
Scopes and Accountabilities:
• Quality, reliability, and safety of product are the primary focuses. Errors must be eliminated and reported immediately to the area supervisor
• Selects appropriate procedures for activity being performed from several options
• Must inform supervisor promptly of all deviation noted during work processes
• Errors may lead to waste and the need to repeat most or all of the work
• All work performed must be documented on the appropriate form when required and after completion of each step as required
• Must work in a safe manner at all times
• Capable of performing trouble shooting activities associated with assigned task
Parlons de vous
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Read, write, and speak English in the shop environment
• High school diploma or equivalent is mandatory.
• Two to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a mechanics profession is highly desirable.
• Basic Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
• SAP Knowledge preferred.
• Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills which are adapted to the unique requirements of the organization.
• Airframe and Power Plant certificates issued by the FAA is preferred.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Localisez votre futur site
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052