Parlons de votre future mission
SEDA is the US subsidiaries Safran, providing integrated solutions and repair support for customers in the aerospace markets. Our Internships are the perfect place to launch your big thoughts, ambitions and aspirations.
For our Subsidiary in Grand Prairie, TX, we need an IT intern who will support the following improvement projects as per example below:
- Migration of Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Servers to MS Windows Server 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Investigate and resolve internal customer problems to include PC software and hardware, network software, hardware and computer peripherals, use of specific software such as electronic mail, word processing, and ancillary interfaces.
- Utilize diagnostic tools and applications to determine problems with hardware and software.
Parlons de vous
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Advanced Level – Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Windows 10. Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Access. Sharepoint v3. Computer hardware and Peripherals.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
Skills and Abilities:
- Infrastructure Virtualization management
- Ability to provide internal customers with IT support - PC software
- Ability to provide internal customers with IT support - PC hardware
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Communication / Negotiation skills
- Time Management / Responsiveness
- Customer oriented
- Ability to analyze, to synthesize
Physical Requirements :
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Localisez votre futur site
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
- © Safran