Parlons de votre future mission
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Coaching, support, and guidance of area of assignment within Safran Helicopter Engines USA, ensuring compliance and conformity to the standards defined by the Quality Division.
1. Apply and accompany the quality policy defined by the Safran Group Quality Division and SafranHE USA.
2. Convey requirements regarding the quality of products and services delivered by the site to its customers (internal/external) and the treatment of the non-quality in accordance with SAFRAN standards.
3. Ensure compliance with the standards defined by the Quality Division.
4. Contribute to the transverse and cooperate/central initiatives concerning quality and other missions.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.1 Ensure full understanding of the quality policy, promote and support the deployment.
1.2 Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommend solutions to problems or changes in procedures. Conference with members of engineering and operations regarding quality assurance of products.
2.1 – Ensure that the quality of internal products delivered by the assigned area is in conformity with the applicable requirements. To do so, ensure that instructions and provisions concerning quality are correctly applied. Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the corrective actions planned in this context
1. Planned/Actual basics audits completed
2. Customer complaint rate
3. Balanced Score Cards
2.2 Ensure full understanding of the quality management method of QRQC, quality procedures, and ensure comprehension and application:
- Of quality, SMS and risk policy
- Quality management methods
- Approach, methodology and quality/SMS/risk tools in the site (QROC, root cause analysis, risk analysis, FMEA.)
3.1 Define and monitor compliance including approval/qualifications by way of auditing workstation/product, process/system.
3.2 Supports and hosts external auditors of Monitor the assigned areas performance and take appropriate actions to ensure the quality of the delivered product.
3.3 Stop activities in case of major discrepancy in relation with the operation managers (discrepancy that does not allow to deliver conform product or service) and support the definition of corrective action plan to restart the activities in a timely manner.
3.4 Based on the management and reporting standards defined by SafranHE USA and Safran Corporate requirements, instigate, monitor the assigned area Quality Balance Score Cards to evaluate the results and appraise the overall quality performance of the assigned area. Warn the personnel/Supervisors/Manager concerned of any discrepancies identified and ensure an action plan is defined by the assigned area team and validated by the AA Manager. Ensure Measurement of effectiveness and efficiency of any corrective actions planned.
4.1 Participate in multi-areas synergies and transverse initiatives regarding quality.
Et en complément ?
4.2 Suggest adaptations and/or improvements on quality issues to the Quality Division, especially those pertaining to the assigned area specificities.
4.3 Exercise the duty to alert: initiate the escalation process in the event of a difficulty that has to be resolved by a higher hierarchical level.
4.4 Observe HSE recommendations and procedures, identify and report to his/her assigned area manager on any HSE deviations or risks encountered.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- Prioritization of the workload assigned by quality management
- Train and coach the site operation teams in the quality management
- Ensure that each quality team member benefits from the necessary means to achieve their assigned objectives.
- Distribute and explain the information received from the Corporate Quality Direction (example: modification of corporate procedure) within their area of activity in order to develop the understanding and the relationship to the company objectives.
- Ensure implementation of the instructions, standards and current site instructions.
Parlons de vous
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years related experience. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College preferred
- Research and evaluation of diverse forms of information including historical data
- Intermediate Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate equally well through barriers such as language and management hierarchy
- Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information (including technical), rules and regulations
- Strong teamwork and networking skills both with Customers and colleagues at the site and corporate level
- Bi-lingual/foreign language would be a plus (French/Spanish) along with comfort interacting with foreign cultures
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Localisez votre futur site
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
- © Safran