Parlons de votre future mission
To direct maintenance tasks performed by their assigned team members. This role also develops and supports a continuous improvement culture within the team to help meet department goals.
• Ensures that Safety is a priority.
• Ensure all Safety Deviations are immediately attended to on the line and are reported to the Manager. • Monitors PPE adherence of all Team Members and reports deviations to his Manager.
• Participates in the Level 1 QRQC, escalating to the manager any issues that cannot be solved on the line.
• Monitor completion of Self Inspections by Team Members and report any deviations to the Manager.
• Ensures that Team Members are properly trained for assigned tasks and report any deviations to the Supervisor or Manager.
• Participates in Gate Reviews as required.
• Acts as the Primary Trainer for assigned Team Members.
• Monitors time and attendance of his team members at their work stations and reports deviations to his Manager.
• Reviews SAP inputs and corrects time and attendance for Team Members within the appropriate database.
• Identifies together with his team members opportunities to improve efficiency, product and people safety, ergonomics, tooling, cost etc.
• Ensures 5S standard commitments are met.
• Identify bottlenecks, anticipate issues, and re-allocate resources as needed to ensure smooth workflow and consistent quality
• Ensures that Scheduling commitments are met and escalate any risks to the Supervisor or Manager.
• Assists Supervisor in the scheduling of assets.
• May be assigned responsibility for all maintenance performed during his/her shift.
• Supports SAFRANHE USA and management policies.
• Required “On Call” duty.
• Has authority to act at his own discretion, with routine review or audit by his/her manager.
• Assigns and monitors work of team members, including training and coaching; assisting with scheduling, performance appraisal, time / attendance along with other record keeping functions.
Parlons de vous
• A&P license or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and experience leading to certification as Repairman by the FAA.
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and recognized as the technical expert for the function of Master Technician in the assigned area.
• Ability to train newcomers to the assigned area.
• Review daily performance tasks, identify gaps and propose action plans to close the gaps and bring team members up to standard.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
• Travel – approximately 30-40% Domestic and International
Localisez votre futur site
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052