Parlons de votre future mission
Summary of Job Purpose:
Coordinates, maintains, and expedites the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between all departments of industrial plant to insure smooth production operations and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review production schedule for the MRO and MC areas to confirm priorities and determine material requirements.
• Ensure SAP cockpits are up to date and match target configuration in assigned work area.
• Evaluate and enter material allocations, identify status of work orders, and requisition material according to job priorities and material availability.
• Communicate material priorities to stockroom as necessary and work closely with logistics personnel to insure uninterrupted flow of materials.
• Assist in managing the shortest possible material kitting time using configuration, canning, material transfers, substitution and other alternate solutions.
• Examine material delivered to verify conformance to specifications.
• Verify material and documentation of all work orders both before acceptance and release of material from production control.
• Move or transport material from one department to another.
• Support material requirements of technicians, mechanics, and test cell operators in assigned area of responsibility.
• Maintain records of status and location of material and work orders while positioned in assigned work area.
• Assist, as needed, with daily review of bill of materials for completed work orders to insure accuracy of allocations, document justification for any variances found, and notify Accounting of orders ready for closure.
• Assist in the construction and execution of the monthly schedule in assigned work area
• Contribute to daily kitting meetings by discussing last minute items with internal suppliers to ensure ability to kit
• Confer with production personnel to resolve problems affecting production schedules.
• Propose changes to the process and procedures to improve efficiencies, on time delivery performance, and customer satisfaction (both internal and external).
Scopes and Accountabilities:
Accountable to follow defined processes, policies, and procedures as well as perform duties in an accurate, neat, and timely manner. Responsible for meeting commitment dates and other identified objectives. Performs data input and tracks material and status of orders. Available to work overtime as needed or required. No supervisory or budget responsibilities.
Parlons de vous
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent: and/or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in SAP, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel (pivots and charts) and PowerPoint
• Good organizational skills as well as personal, email and phone communication skills.
• Flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Localisez votre futur site
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052